Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CONGRATULATIONS From this SC TROJAN!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

CONGRATULATIONS From this SC TROJAN!

Jan 10, 2019, 12:32 PM

CONGRATULATIONS CLEMSON TIGERS University, Your Team, Coach Dabo Swinney , coach Venables and staff and the Entire Staff and To You All the Fans.

What a Great Moment this must be and a 2nd Time around, only this Time putting or Administrating a Good and much Long needed Beating on Alabama Crimson Tide and what seems like Every single person I run into whom shout "ROLL TIDE".

I'm an SC TROJAN guy, been one since age 6 Back in 1982 and more than enjoyed the Pete Carroll days no matter how much grief or antagonizing I've been through, and I can only tell you to be and feel blessed at what you have going on at CLEMSON and absolutely Admire what's become of your Prestigeous Program and followed you guys since the Woody Dantzler days to Boyd, recently Watson and now TL and your DEFENSE has been Amazing to watch.

e$pn for whatever reason will NOT Acknowledge your past Resume, which includes some great games over FSU in recent past, your record of Beating the $ec from the 2011 To current.

Owning SOUTH CAROLINA GameCocks, your matchups against Auburn and Series Lead of like 4-1 since then, You beat Georgia in that Electrifying 2013 Game at Death Valley,

The BOWL GAMES you've Won in 2012 PEACH BOWL was Incredible the 25-24 Come from behind Win vs an at the Time still tough LSU Team. Never forget the 4th and Long that kept the Winning drive Alive. The Fg to Win was Beautiful.

2 BOWL WINS over both OU SOONERS In Convincing fashion and a Sooners program led by Bob Stoops.

2 BOWL WINS Over Ohio St under Urban Meyer who people still for whatever reason Respect over Dabo although after Monday Night, Not so much.

Last but not Least, Now 2 NC Titles over ALABAMA. Could have been 3 in 2015 but I'll take 2 vs them any day.

Your players like Christian Wilkerson, Trevor Lawrence, Ross, Your RB #9 and the entire team are just Sensational and Far from being branded by many as still an "Odd school". Anyone who still feels that way has not watched Football over the Long haul and doesn't remember the early 80's or their History.

Dabo and Venables are Class Acts and wish Saban was more great Full for the talent he's had like Dabo is.

May GOD Bless your Program going forward and CONGRATULATIONS on TITLE #3 since 81.

????n CLEMSON TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CONGRATULATIONS From this SC TROJAN!

Jan 10, 2019, 12:34 PM

HOF poast ??????

Jan 10, 2019, 12:40 PM

Thanks for the compliments, as you have done some homework and a lot of watching the Tigers. Hope your team gets back to what the team was in the past. Good luck TROJAN.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 1:00 PM

Thanks for the compliments, as you have done some homework and a lot of watching the Tigers. Hope your team gets back to what the team was in the past. Good luck TROJAN.

Your Welcome, Anytime!

It will take SC (West) Longer than most of us TROJANS care to acknowledge to return to greatness, But with a Rich Tradition, Blue blood program we'll be back.

I'm not all that excited our AD and former TROJAN Lynn Swann has scheduled another date with ALABAMA Down in Dallas, in 2020 but it is what it is and we move forward.

Thanks and your Program is well Respected by this Football guru. ??????

The REAL USC is in the house!

Jan 10, 2019, 12:35 PM

Thanks for the kind words!

Jan 10, 2019, 12:38 PM

Thank you and good luck this coming season

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 10, 2019, 12:41 PM

CONGRATULATIONS CLEMSON TIGERS University, Your Team, Coach Dabo Swinney , coach Venables and staff and the Entire Staff and To You All the Fans.

What a Great Moment this must be and a 2nd Time around, only this Time putting or Administrating a Good and much Long needed Beating on Alabama Crimson Tide and what seems like Every single person I run into whom shout "ROLL TIDE".

I'm an SC TROJAN guy, been one since age 6 Back in 1982 and more than enjoyed the Pete Carroll days no matter how much grief or antagonizing I've been through, and I can only tell you to be and feel blessed at what you have going on at CLEMSON and absolutely Admire what's become of your Prestigeous Program and followed you guys since the Woody Dantzler days to Boyd, recently Watson and now TL and your DEFENSE has been Amazing to watch.

e$pn for whatever reason will NOT Acknowledge your past Resume, which includes some great games over FSU in recent past, your record of Beating the $ec from the 2011 To current.

Owning SOUTH CAROLINA GameCocks, your matchups against Auburn and Series Lead of like 4-1 since then, You beat Georgia in that Electrifying 2013 Game at Death Valley,

The BOWL GAMES you've Won in 2012 PEACH BOWL was Incredible the 25-24 Come from behind Win vs an at the Time still tough LSU Team. Never forget the 4th and Long that kept the Winning drive Alive. The Fg to Win was Beautiful.

2 BOWL WINS over both OU SOONERS In Convincing fashion and a Sooners program led by Bob Stoops.

2 BOWL WINS Over Ohio St under Urban Meyer who people still for whatever reason Respect over Dabo although after Monday Night, Not so much.

Last but not Least, Now 2 NC Titles over ALABAMA. Could have been 3 in 2015 but I'll take 2 vs them any day.

Your players like Christian Wilkerson, Trevor Lawrence, Ross, Your RB #9 and the entire team are just Sensational and Far from being branded by many as still an "Odd school". Anyone who still feels that way has not watched Football over the Long haul and doesn't remember the early 80's or their History.

Dabo and Venables are Class Acts and wish Saban was more great Full for the talent he's had like Dabo is.

May GOD Bless your Program going forward and CONGRATULATIONS on TITLE #3 since 81.

????n CLEMSON TIGERS!

????n CLEMSON TIGERS!

Was a thing of Beauty to Watch.

DEFENSE Does WIN Championships and Shocked at All Analysts who blatanly ignored the fact that CLEMSON had 4 returning players NFL Material coming back this 2018 season.

If only they did their jobs right and shows how badly e$pn has Ruined COLLEGE Football with its Contract with the $ec.

Also got more than Sick of comparing ALABAMA to NFL Teams.

Thank You TIGERS for putting things in perspective.

Finally, a great post from a REAL USC fan!

Jan 10, 2019, 12:44 PM

Anyone seen 09 lately?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 12:46 PM

Thank you for a great post and good luck to your Trojans next fall.

Jan 10, 2019, 12:49 PM

Thank you for taking time out to congratulate us... Class act all the way. Go Tigers

Jan 10, 2019, 12:49 PM

Thank you for taking time out to congratulate us... Class act all the way. Go Tigers

Impressed that a fan of the real USC knows that much about

Jan 10, 2019, 1:02 PM

our program. You can pull for us any time bro

Re: Impressed that a fan of the real USC knows that much about

Jan 10, 2019, 1:26 PM

our program. You can pull for us any time bro

Anytime, Your Welcome.

Let's just say that before Va Tech and MIAMI joined the ACC it was CLEMSON who was going Toe to Toe and Neck in Neck in some Memorable games.

To be Dominant in the future one must acknowledge the Past and learn from it.

I knew right after CLEMSON nearly beat AUBURN and Cam Newton in 2010 that your Program was on the rise. It was not until 2012 over LSU I felt something change because 1 out of 100 schools not in the $ec make a 4th and Long like Boyd did to his Recievers.

You have Historically always had solid Top notch Recievers even during Bad or Up and coming seasons.

The reason your program sticks out to me as well is because both my SC TROJANS and Your CLEMSON TIGERS have been Accused of Waltzing through easy Conferences or schedules but Our Out Of Conference has Never been easy. Clemson and SC (WEST) have always had an Auburn, Texas or Tex A&M, or some BIG 12 School on both of our OOC Slate.

So It's not like we've bever played anybody as e$pn and many In your Face $ec fans insist.

I remind them that as Dominant as SC Was under PC as Coach, we still had to play against qb such as Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, and other NFL players from other PAC 10 or Now PAC 12 teams.

The PAC is and has been a Dumpster Fire with just about team Down. However, things go in cycles.

However, Thanks and RESPECT the Heck out of your program.

I wish other fans can STOP with their Conspiracy theories of CLEMSON Cheating and Look back and take the High Road at when this Building process began for your Program.

I have No doubt in 2003,04, 2008 with our Offensive Line and D-Line play that had there been a Playoff back then, SC TROJANS Would have Won All those years.

Thanks Again.??

Jan 10, 2019, 1:04 PM

Thank you for your kind words!

I had privilege of being at the game on the 37 yd line 27th Row on Clemson side.

My bucket list is now 1 item shorter as a result.

Will now be rooting for the USC Trojans as well.

God Bless!

I grew up a USC fan in the 60s

Jan 10, 2019, 1:04 PM

Switched to the Tigers in 1980

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 1:14 PM

Thanks for stopping by and delivering that heartwarming message. Many kudos.

Best wishes for Trojans in the future. I hope our paths cross in the near future.

Jan 10, 2019, 1:31 PM

Aw, shucks...You got me blushing... Thanks for the kind words...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my apologies that our illegitmate step-son

Jan 10, 2019, 1:34 PM

Continues to consider themselves USC

Thanks for the kind words and maybe one day we get to play the real USC

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is ThIs a LiGhTbUlBiLl scok?***

Jan 10, 2019, 1:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 1:51 PM

Thanks for your extremely nice comments. Have pulled for USC a number of times during their many bowl games. Amazingly have appeared in 34 Rose Bowls and have been voted national champions 11 times with 7 Heisman winners. Read a few years ago the actor Ward Bond, who at one time had appeared in more top 100 films than any other actor, was on the first national championship team as an OL. Think he and John Wayne were teammates for at least one season. Would like to see another matchup with our two teams again. Unfortunately the Tigers visit there in 1966 didn't go very well. Good luck getting back to the top of the PAC12.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic