Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote.....

Dec 26, 2020, 7:54 PM

"...I respect what Dabo has built at Clemson, but your program was garbage before he took over..."

But now, we are all supposed to be civil to you, correct? And of course, you have 100% absolutely no clue as to why that's not happening?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote.....

Dec 26, 2020, 7:59 PM

gleaner63 said:

"...I respect what Dabo has built at Clemson, but your program was garbage before he took over..."

But now, we are all supposed to be civil to you, correct? And of course, you have 100% absolutely no clue as to why that's not happening?

I mean maybe “garbage” was a little strong, but Clemson was widely regarded as a 2nd tier program at best. It’s a testament to Dabo’s greatness that he elevated Clemson to blue blood status.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:04 PM

So I answered your first post with a very civil discussion about the game that you didn’t even acknowledge. It’s pretty obvious are a typical Ocry0 St fan that is just out looking to start a verbal confrontation. OSU is widely regarded as an overhyped also ran program with the whiniest bunch of spoiled fans in the country. Now just go home.

Do you have to pay to go on Elven Worriers and start

Dec 26, 2020, 8:08 PM

respectful convos??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 26, 2020, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

rhettfla said:

So I answered your first post with a very civil discussion about the game that you didn’t even acknowledge. It’s pretty obvious are a typical Ocry0 St fan that is just out looking to start a verbal confrontation. OSU is widely regarded as an overhyped also ran program with the whiniest bunch of spoiled fans in the country. Now just go home.

A program with the 2nd most wins over the past 20 years is hardly an “also ran”. Stop with your delusional nonsense. I could understand if we were Michigan and coasting on success that happened 20 plus years ago, but we’ve been a top 3-4 program for a very very long time. As far as not responding, I tried to respond to as many as I could and may have missed yours. No harm was intended.

Dec 27, 2020, 12:17 AM

"but we’ve been a top 3-4 program for a very very long time."

So what you're saying is, You've been a 2nd TEAR program for a long time!!

ST

Dec 27, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

rhettfla said:

A program with the 2nd most wins over the past 20 years is hardly an “also ran”. Stop with your delusional nonsense. I could understand if we were Michigan and coasting on success that happened 20 plus years ago, but we’ve been a top 3-4 program for a very very long time. As far as not responding, I tried to respond to as many as I could and may have missed yours. No harm was intended.

If your program is so great why are you on t- net looking for validation? Perhaps you are only looking to start trouble. Basically it is one of the two so bugger off

Dec 27, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

Bucknut,

The CFP was created so the big boys could decide amonst themselves who was the very best. in 2014 y'all had a good year and won two games to claim the National Championship. Congratulations !

Since that year you have NOT WON A SINGLE BIG-BOY CFP GAME. NOT ONE !

So how long to you expect to feast off of the carcass of that Urban Myer's victory ?

Clemson and Bama have separated themselves from the other so called big boys (OSU, OK, ND, Oregon, et al - 2nd tier). You may dream that OSU stands with us, but you have no evidence to support your claim) They rest of y'all are just fighting for the scraps and hoping that one of us has an off night.

Well, it ain't gonna be Friday night. Y'all got another CFP game to lose.

Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not...

Dec 26, 2020, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

..helping Zach Smith's battered wife? How about urban Meyer for "mis-remembering" those same events? I mean if you're going to call other programs garbage (and by extension the people in them), wouldn't it be fair for me to use the same term referring to Day and Meyer? Or is that off limits?

Re: Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not...

Dec 26, 2020, 8:18 PM

And then there was the wrestling doctor and the band leader. More fine representatives of the ohio state program

Dec 26, 2020, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not... ]

And then there was the wrestling doctor and the band leader. More fine representatives of the ohio state program

Dec 26, 2020, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not... ]

Don’t forget about W Hayes wife. Pretty good info out the that he punched her too. Typical of O31O St coaches.......

John Belushi played Woody hayes on SNL..

Dec 26, 2020, 10:35 PM

...and attacked his wife played by Gildna Radner......classic skit if you can find it.....:).

Re: John Belushi played Woody hayes on SNL..

Dec 26, 2020, 10:51 PM

thugOSU

Re: John Belushi played Woody hayes on SNL..

Dec 27, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to John Belushi played Woody hayes on SNL.. ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQL6JuTSy8&ab_channel=TMNTpower

My all time favorite SNL skit....

Dec 31, 2020, 8:25 PM

..great stuff!

Dec 27, 2020, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not... ]

Apparently, Woody Hayes hit his own players...

"Actually, it’s easy to understand how the sports scribes and a lot of other people got it into their heads that the Gator Bowl incident was the end of Woody Hayes not only as a coach but as a public personage as well. The punching of Charlie Bauman was only the last in a series of ever-more-bizarre incidents—including beating up on his own players—that for years had some people screaming for OSU officials to do something about their volatile head football coach." Columbus Monthly 11-11-19

Five of the eight national championships Ohio State claims in football were under Hayes' coaching tenure (1951-78). They named their Athletic Center after him in 1987.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 26, 2020, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not... ]

gleaner63 said:

..helping Zach Smith's battered wife? How about urban Meyer for "mis-remembering" those same events? I mean if you're going to call other programs garbage (and by extension the people in them), wouldn't it be fair for me to use the same term referring to Day and Meyer? Or is that off limits?

Meyer should have reported it. He made a bad mistake and was punished for it. He didn’t go far enough in reporting and went too far in protecting Smith.

I'm aware of that excuse; but dig a little....

Dec 27, 2020, 12:03 AM

...deeper. Why wouldn't Meyer report it? According to Smith's wife, she honestly feared for her life. If that's the case, and Meyer was aware of it, what possible reason would he have FOR NOT reporting it? Is domestic abuse such a small thing that Meyer debated the issue over breakfast? You're making it appear mas though it was a non issue, on par with a prank.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not... ]

gleaner63 said:

Meyer should have reported it. He made a bad mistake and was punished for it. He didn’t go far enough in reporting and went too far in protecting Smith.

Dec 26, 2020, 11:19 PM

The list of things Urban Meyer should have reported or actively participated in burying is disturbingly long (hint: a list more than zero is disturbingly long).

Dec 27, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Would you consider Ryan day "garabage" for not... ]

But Hayes and Meyer are good guys because they coached for THE Ohio State? And Coach Swinney is a bad guy because he beats Ohio State? Does that just about sum up the Bucknut perspective "buckeyejust visiting"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on VisitingBuckNuts..don't bail on us now.....

Dec 26, 2020, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

....is Ryan Day "garbage" for not helping Zach Smith's wife? According to Smith's wife, "all" of the assistant coaches wives knew about the abuse; would you have us now believe that Day's wife never shared it with her hubby? Really?

More Buckeye garabage...

Dec 26, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

Urban Meyer admits he knew about 2015 domestic violence ...
[Search domain www.king5.com/article/sports/college/osu/urban-meyer-admits-he-knew-about-2015-domestic-violence-incident-reported-it-properly/95-580276873] https://www.king5.com/article/sports/college/osu/urban-meyer-admits-he-knew-about-2015-domestic-violence-incident-reported-it-properly/95-580276873

Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer has released a statement admitting he was aware of a 2015 domestic violence involving former assistant coach Zach Smith. Author: Ben Axelrod Published: 1:42 PM ...

Dec 26, 2020, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

So, are you living in the past? Decades ago? We've been looking down at you for quiet a while....and we never, ever go to your state on vacation.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

Dude you might as well let it fly and stop with the act
You will not be able to rub it in next Friday .
So go ahead and get on with it , because we all know by half time you will disappear.

Dec 26, 2020, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

gleaner63 said:

I mean maybe “garbage” was a little strong, but Clemson was widely regarded as a 2nd tier program at best. It’s a testament to Dabo’s greatness that he elevated Clemson to blue blood status.

So if Clemson has been a second tier football program and the Buckeyes have never beat Clemson, what does that make buckeyes?

Dec 27, 2020, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

Since Clemson really got going in the late 70’s, we were an very very good program during the Ford years. One of the top in the country as we are now. Which is what this program should be and Clemson people knew and know it.

Then a bad string of coaching hires ran the program into the ground which put the Tigers in a 2nd tier program category, but a team that could beat you at any time. So I would not use the term 2nd tier at best. Clemson was solidly in the second tier for a bit. Then came the right coach finally after years of misses and holding on to Bowden too long.

Urban Meyer during his first visit to Clemson when he was first broadcasting said on the broadcast “this program is a sleeping giant. I would ask Charlie Strong why were were losing out to Clemson on Florida recruits. Charlie said coach have you ever been there. It is beautiful.” Boy was he right.

Funny thing is OSU has never beat little ol Clemson and got so frustrated that Woody punched on of our players.

OSU is a good consistent program that has stood the test of time. But don’t bash the Tigers for jumping into the Blue Bloods category. There is enough history now to lump the Tigers into the historically very good programs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 8:04 PM

Just because we have beat you down 4 times...says enough ...other than having your sycho legion of a coach canned priceless....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bucknuts fans love to talk history....

Dec 26, 2020, 8:09 PM

..until that history doesn't favor their narrative...

Dec 26, 2020, 8:06 PM

You Midwestern scumbags give Yankees a bad name, I know that much. Just classless ##### that never seem to get it. You could lose 6 games against us and still think we cheated, you’re better, or it was “just a bad night”.

The North doesn’t claim you. Stay over there in the middle where you ######## belong.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:09 PM

well, there was the late 90s, about the most exciting thing to happen back then was Steve Ensminger explaining to Tommy West how the forward pass worked.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just stupid. Garbage is over half of the Big Ten.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:25 PM

Big Ten would help their credibility to change their conference name to match the number of teams in the conference. It really is simple match.

Ohio State has 4 National Titles, Clemson has 3. Good chance we are tied with 4 titles in a couple of weeks. Some Ohio State fan posted a day or so ago that they have 8 National Titles. They had one in 2014, another in 2002, and one in the 1960's and another in the 1950's. That's all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To an Ohio State fan, it's not important what they know...

Dec 26, 2020, 8:56 PM

...rather, it's what they THINK they know (the 8 FB nattys); like me sitting in the theater watching "Interstellar" and pretending I knew what was going on in that Black Hole...:). But, my 10 year old twins were impressed.

Re: That's just stupid. Garbage is over half of the Big Ten.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:48 PM [ in reply to That's just stupid. Garbage is over half of the Big Ten. ]

Big Ten would help their credibility to change their conference name to match the number of teams in the conference. It really is simple match.

Ohio State has 4 National Titles, Clemson has 3. Good chance we are tied with 4 titles in a couple of weeks. Some Ohio State fan posted a day or so ago that they have 8 National Titles. They had one in 2014, another in 2002, and one in the 1960's and another in the 1950's. That's all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2020-07-20/college-football-teams-most-national-championships%3famp

I sent you a link from 1869 to 2019 a couple days ago

Dec 27, 2020, 12:17 AM

with “consensus” national titles, and OSU only had four listed. 2014, 2002, and one in the 1960s and one in the 1950’s. You guys have 4 in that list. Alabama claims about nine titles that are not recognized by the NCAA., and not consensus titles.

Search for a Consensus list of National Titles. The list

Dec 27, 2020, 12:23 AM [ in reply to Re: That's just stupid. Garbage is over half of the Big Ten. ]

you sent is not consensus. When there are two or three teams listed in multiple years, it is not a consensus list, which only lists one team for each year.

More Bucknuts garbage Art Schlichter....

Dec 26, 2020, 8:35 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.LJOwMJAh1oOr5OUofStEWQHaLT%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Re: More Bucknuts garbage Art Schlichter....

Dec 26, 2020, 9:08 PM

Don't f0rget their scumbag representative that didn't report the wrestling sex abuse.

It must be awful to be that delusional.

Dec 27, 2020, 12:10 AM

You guys only have one more national title than Clemson. OSU has NEVER beaten Clemson, and each of the four Clemson wins over OSU were either a bowl or CFP game..

I’m old enough to remember the old Big 2 plus 8 jokes because the Big 10 was a lousy conference in football other than Michigan and OSU. Lately, even Michigan has been awful.

OSU fans just do not want to play us again. This year’s version of the Buckeyes is not nearly as talented as last year’s group. Our defensive line has the #1 DE from last year’s recruiting class. The same thing holds true for our freshman DT. We have the best QB in college football this year and he is everybody’s predicted #1 pick in the upcoming NFL draft.

The Big 2 and the Little 8 = the Crap Big 10..

Dec 27, 2020, 12:36 AM

..remember that as well...

Ryan Day drinks water from the dog bowl***

Dec 27, 2020, 8:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 9:09 AM

If you are 0-4, against a second tier program I guess that makes OSU a third tier program.

Dec 27, 2020, 9:57 AM

Once Dabo leaves for the NFL they will again be a second tier program or maybe he stays and venerables finally gets caught stealing offensive signs and gets fired. The truth of the matter is if there was a different crew in the replay booth OSU would have more than likely won. That's not me being a cry baby that's just fact and unfortunate that they had that much of an impact on the game. At the same time if fields didn't throw those picks and OSU made a couple extra plays they may have won as well. So not blaming the replay booth fully but to say they didn't have a negative impact on the game is wrong and to call OSU crybaby's is a wrong. The receiver literally took four steps and the OSU corner knocked it out of his hands. Again he took FOUR steps with control of the ball before it was knocked out.
Tigernet is a little worse than eleven warriors with being biased. At least eleven warriors doesn't think their team is invincible.
This is my impression of a tigers fan during the game on 3rd and 6 and venerables brings pressure. Hell yea sister wife venerables brought pressure on 3rd and 6 and they sacked the QB he's a geniuses no other Def coordinator in the country would bring pressure on 3rd and 6. Or better yet its 2nd and 5 and the offensive lines up in a wildcat formation and the tigers stack the line and stop them behind the line of scrimmage. ### sister wife did you see that no other def coordinator in the country would have done that against a wildcat offensive. Venerable is the greatest def coordinator ever.
Cant wait till OSU beats you guys on Friday. Last year you guys kept saying OSU is slow and they cant stop ETN or Trevor and how OSU has never seen a def like Clemson. I think most people on here really thought Clemson was going to blow OSU out. Neither OSU or Clemson are as good as last year and Clemson has the upper hand just because they've played more games this year but OSU wins this one by a touchdown. Fields is going to play with a chip on his shoulder and he is going to torch your garbage secondary.

Dec 27, 2020, 10:03 AM

TL/DR

All I know is that in my 51 years on the planet tosu has 2 (legit) National Championships and Clemson has 3.

Oh, we don’t hire sexual deviants in our athletic department either.

Dec 27, 2020, 1:22 PM
12.jpg(77.3 K)
122.jpg(61.3 K)

Funny Clemson doesn't hire sexual deviants they just recruit them.

Buck1122: you sound like an expert on sexual deviants....

Dec 27, 2020, 7:13 PM

...are you a former Buckeye Coach, team doctor, or player? Asking for a friend....

Missed ya last year...

Dec 27, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

Be sure to come back and take your medicine after the game Friday night...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Buckeyejustvisiting..here's your quote..... ]

buck1122 said:

Fields is going to play with a chip on his shoulder

I hope he does play with a chip on his shoulder. Matter of fact if and the rest of the team play with a chip on their shoulders maybe it'll at least be interesting.

Maybe, if he plays with a big enough chip on his shoulder nobody will notice all those TIGERS ON HIS A$$!!!

ST

Dec 27, 2020, 5:20 PM

Hey Kids! Did anyone remember to feed the trolls today?

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic