Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Braden Galloway?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,866

Braden Galloway?

Nov 1, 2020, 2:52 PM

Did I miss it or did he even get in the game? Didn’t see a pass to him once.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about Galloway but DJU only threw one pass to a TE

Nov 1, 2020, 2:57 PM

Davis Allen for 6 yards. 25 out of his 30 completions went to either Powell (11 catches), Etienne (7) or Rodgers (7). EJ Williams, Brannon Spector, and Allen split the other 5.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure about Galloway but DJU only threw one pass to a TE

Nov 1, 2020, 3:01 PM

Thanks. Then guess I didn’t miss it. He’s such a big target. Can’t understand why he’s not utilized more. Always love TE plays especially since we have such good ones. Still glad to see Allen being used.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 3:52 PM

His blocking leaves a lot to be desired also

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Not sure about Galloway but DJU only threw one pass to a TE ]

I think this is what happens when you fall behind by 18. Can't be messing around with your number 5,6,7, and 8 receivers. The big boys need to haul sass. But I would like to see coach TE utilize his tight ends against the feuding leprechauns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Braden Galloway?

Nov 1, 2020, 3:06 PM

He was trying to run the guy down on the long fumble I believe. That was the only time I noticed him but he could have been in on other plays and not thrown to

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Braden Galloway?

Nov 1, 2020, 3:47 PM

Fairly certain I saw his number two or three times. Last time I saw a pass his way was a corner end zone route against Syracuse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,866
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic