Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Braden Galloway
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Braden Galloway

Dec 10, 2019, 11:32 AM

Braden Galloway is eligible to play. We all love to #### on the TE play but I noticed down the stretch TL looked towards the TE more often. Do we expect Dabo to utilize Braden against the Buckeyes or do you expect us to use the TEs who have played all season and don't have the rust to take the majority of the snaps.

I think I heard Dabo say that Braden has been great in practice and if we use him as a threat from the TE position it'll be had to gameplan against because the Buckeyes don't have film on him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Braden Galloway

Dec 10, 2019, 11:37 AM

Galloway Should definitely contribute in a big way. Glad to have him back for the plaoffs

Dec 10, 2019, 11:42 AM

Sure hope Dabo has been testing everyone for PEDS all season. Don't want any surprises post-season.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nope he forgot all about it***

Dec 10, 2019, 12:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Braden Galloway ]

It’s presumptuous to say a guy who has not played an actual game in 13 months will have a big impact in a high stakes playoff game against a very good opponent

Dec 10, 2019, 11:48 AM

And also presumptuous to think otherwise.

Dec 10, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Braden Galloway ]

Perhaps his blocking will help. Doubt if he'll be much of a pass catching threat.

Dec 10, 2019, 11:54 AM

You're exactly wrong here. Luke Price has done a very good job blocking. Galloway is the best target out of the TE group.

he had 5 catches last year.

Dec 10, 2019, 12:04 PM

I really don't get the folks thinking he's pur best target and whatnot. Look, I hope he ends up being a great player for us, but I think its kind of silly to expect he'll have some sort of impact at this point. He may be great one day, but its wishful thinking to believe he'll change anything about the next game.

Re: he had 5 catches last year.

Dec 10, 2019, 1:37 PM

Yes but he was a true freshman and had a redshirt senior in front of him. What little he did play you can absolutely see he is a bigtime threat because of his size. The real question is his blocking ability. Price has done a pretty good job of that all season and I Brandon can block then when he does release it's going to be nightmares for that LB.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 11:59 AM

I don’t know

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 12:43 PM

He is the best option at TE(talent wise) if he is game ready! One thing is a fact and that is no team, not one, has multiple WR's that command double teams like Higgins and Ross(Ngata and Ladson are same skill set). That in and of itself puts so much pressure on a defense because now you are playing basically 9 on 7. There isn't a Nickel or a backer that can cover ETN or Amari down the field, then to have #16 at Qb is unfair. trevor can throw it better than anyone and he is freakishly athletic while running. There isn't a defense out there that will hold them under 40+ and good luck trying to get close to that on Venables D! I smell some #### whoppings coming.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 12:44 PM

If you noticed in the Va game the tigers was using a lot of 2 TE sets. I noticed Davis Allen early in the game, so the staff is feeling more comfortable using him. Having Galloway back will give the opposition another target to account for. Anyway you look at it's pick your poison. I look for the buckeyes to man up on the outside with their talented corners. Our WR's are gonna have to win their one on ones. Look for ETN to have a big day, Wisconsin was able to run the ball effectively. Once ETN has some success, that is going to force the Buckeyes to change the way their defending.

Dec 10, 2019, 12:55 PM

He'll at least provide the threat of going vertical at the TE position.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic