Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brad is a good coach!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Brad is a good coach!

Feb 24, 2021, 5:20 PM

Good Job Brad! Glad to see the grit today Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Brad is a good coach!

Feb 24, 2021, 5:23 PM

I think working the fundamentals and conditioning over the weekend was a good move. They look much sharper than last time after the pause.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 5:24 PM

Also a smart coaching move was to have your first game back against wake! Our back end schedule isn’t hard so finish strong to improve seeding see if we can sneak into a 5 seed and set us up nicely for the tourney

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 5:26 PM

Sweet 16 year maybe ?? This group has a great chance to grow up to be very good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 24, 2021, 5:28 PM

It is a nice deep team with lots of weapons but it is a strange year so who knows.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Brad is a good coach! ]

Just depends the seed and the bracket we get. I hope we get a good matchup and make a sweet 16 run for Aamir.

Feb 24, 2021, 6:01 PM

I give him a lot of credit on how they handled the pause the 2nd go around. Great defense and moving the ball well on offense.

Feb 24, 2021, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Brad is a good coach! ]

We don't have the talent to get to the sweet 16. There are too many teams out there that will shut us down. Don't get excited about beating Wake. They are awful. Both teams could have built a house today with as many bricks they threw up.

OUR TEAM HAS WON FOUR FREAKING GAMES IN A ROW

Feb 24, 2021, 10:14 PM

and you can’t even appreciate it. You must be a miserable person.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Feb 24, 2021, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Brad is a good coach! ]

You'd probably also say we don't have the talent to beat the following (ESPN's Bracketology is the reference):

Projected 2-seed Alabama
Projected 3-seed Florida State
Projected 5-seed Purdue
Projected 9-seed North Carolina
Projected 10-seed Maryland
Projected 10-seed Louisville

If we were as talentless as you make us out to be, you'd think our worst loss would be worse than, say, at Duke (First Four Out) or at Georgia Tech (Next Four Out). You'd think we'd actually have a bad loss...or even a Quad 2 loss. But we have none. Because we're not a bad team. Can we be beaten? Sure. Have we played poorly? At times. But we've clearly played well FAR more often than we've played poorly this year, and it's moaners like you who tick true supporters off during basketball season every single year.

Feb 24, 2021, 10:14 PM

I will not deny that, Brad is a good coach. I don't think he is great, but he is good.

Feb 25, 2021, 3:38 PM

This must be Jekyll and Hyde I love him I hate him Seems he is just as good as his last game I personality feel Brad is a late bloomer and has improved a lot He still needs to stand up to
Rat Face and not be intimidated at Duke And another thing ?????He needs to recruit better and more consistent Frank Martin has got an inside recruiting ring and gets talent but they are street guys who have no discipline we getting nice fellas but may need a little street fight in them at times However I’m a happy camper right now I was afraid to watch us play Wake but we came out smoking

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic