Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boy, that covid layoff has really thrown us off. There is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Boy, that covid layoff has really thrown us off. There is

Jan 30, 2021, 1:32 PM

absolutely no relationship between the ability of the head coach and what you see on the court; he is not accountable in any way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Boy, that covid layoff has really thrown us off. There is

Jan 30, 2021, 1:35 PM

absolutely no relationship between the ability of the head coach and what you see on the court; he is not accountable in any way.

Amen Smiling! I’ve turned it over and am watching Women’s Alpine Skiing (Super G)!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 1:38 PM

If I’m Brownell I’m hosting a party at my house with every player on the team and as many students as possible who are willing to not wear masks. With any luck we can catch covid for the next month to save some face.

Jan 30, 2021, 1:51 PM

It’s really hard to watch. I’ve almost had enough of BB, but I didn’t see him miss any wide open shots today. We have athletes, not basketball players. I know the kids are trying their best, but it’s bad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 1:59 PM

B9TIGER® said:

It’s really hard to watch. I’ve almost had enough of BB, but I didn’t see him miss any wide open shots today. We have athletes, not basketball players. I know the kids are trying their best, but it’s bad.

And WHO recruited these Players with Subpar Offensive Skills???? Brownell has been like a Cat with 199 Lives!!!

A-freaking-men!***

Jan 30, 2021, 2:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic