Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bowman Transfer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,587

Bowman Transfer

Oct 1, 2020, 4:45 PM

Really sorry to hear about the passing of his grandfather and hope the family is doing well. Also would like to wish you luck wherever you end up. Now with that being said,there has to be a little more to this story. College athletes lose family members all the time and still continue attending college without transferring. Not buying this as the sole reason behind this. Just my opinion and really none of my business. Good luck and God bless.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly ^^^^^***

Oct 1, 2020, 4:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As the wiseman Forrest Gump said....

Oct 1, 2020, 4:49 PM

It Happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bowman Transfer

Oct 1, 2020, 4:55 PM

Oct 1, 2020, 5:38 PM

That is the only part of the story that doesn't pass the sniff test. Hard to equate the death of his grandfather with suddenly feeling uncomfortable at Clemson. Could just be a knee jerk reaction to limited early playing time. Also, he could later remove his name from the portal, only time will tell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2020, 5:58 PM

There shouldn't be such a thing as a Transfer Portal. Thanks a lot, NCAA. How is a college to ever depend on who they have from day to day?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct! It greases the skids for quitters!

Oct 1, 2020, 6:10 PM

Watch carefully as Bowman is exempted from sitting out next year b cause of “hardship” ...

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,587
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic