Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well I’ve seen enough. Good win but this is stupid.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Well I’ve seen enough. Good win but this is stupid.

Sep 19, 2020, 7:04 PM

Ready to play a decent team so we don’t have to watch the threes and fours for 3 quarters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I’ve seen enough. Good win but this is stupid.

Sep 19, 2020, 7:14 PM

Those guys are at practice everyday, and I believe they deserve the light in a game like this, and they're very appreciative of the opportunity their HC has gave them. And it's allowing their families to see them play on TV!!!! I'm happy for them myself!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“In practice everyday” and still can’t score

Sep 19, 2020, 11:12 PM

Against the citadel....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What good would any more points do?***

Sep 19, 2020, 11:14 PM

Second game of the season...

Sep 20, 2020, 1:30 AM [ in reply to “In practice everyday” and still can’t score ]

Where do you expect them to learn to score in a game ?

Do you idiots realize how little useful film we give our opponents in a blowout win ?

It’s not about today it’s about CFP and ACCCG

You guys are mental midgets and strategic morons

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 7:15 PM

~JKB

Sep 19, 2020, 7:34 PM

Haha! Yep, it would be great if we could barely beat WF and Citadel. Coots would have been our only OOC if they could have, so if you wanna Coot, go Coot-a-Coot-a-Doo somewhere else! Biatch if we lose, biatch if it was too close, Biatch because we win too easily! Go Biatch somewhere else! Its football, we are good, so sorry you have to endure wins! Turrible, Turrible! Just think if we have half our Def get Covid and can't play, you might be happy that 2's and 3's have some experience!

What was the spread? What was bet after halftime

Sep 20, 2020, 12:08 AM

Seems like ppl are mad because they lost the upcoming and pregame bets?? Didn't lose game but they didn't buy that bet!!

Go Tigers!

Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now.

Sep 19, 2020, 7:44 PM

Do you have any idea how that happens?

Re: Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now.

Sep 19, 2020, 8:35 PM

They don't have a clue how Dabo turns the young Talent that we have, into great players before they have to become starters!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 10:48 PM

I'm so sick of hearing how we don't understand. It's not that I don't want them to play, they just need to do something when they get the chance. They were playing a junior varsity team and the backups couldn't score. Dabo is successful at developing talent because Dabo has gotten pretty fortunate at getting 2 of the best college QBs back to back in quite a long time. I just wonder if DJ is going to be that next guy. Sure doesn't look it to me.

Sep 19, 2020, 11:21 PM

Play him with all 1st team and he scores!!! You may have missed out on this, but he wasn't going to be denied...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_mykdgtK4&feature=youtu.be

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Sep 19, 2020, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now. ]

You sound like a grown man who got his feelings hurt because a team didn’t score 75 points like you wanted. It’s ok, my son does the same when I don’t let him play XBOX all day.

You also sound like a man who had no loyalty to this program 10 years ago.

Sep 20, 2020, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now. ]

Tajh was great as well and DJ will be too. He looks pretty dang good to me and his stats were pretty good. We took our foot off the gas to not run up the score.

Tell em coot

Sep 20, 2020, 1:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now. ]

Fair weather fan at best.

Sep 20, 2020, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now. ]

91%? Way too high. Let’s work on that.

Your username should be BigDummy ....***

Sep 20, 2020, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Bet you’ll enjoy having a really good team a couple years from now. ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 8:55 PM

Must admit I was tempted to stop watching in the 2nd half.

The next 2 opponents are worth a dime and the games should be more fun.

Sep 19, 2020, 11:27 PM

I'm trying to figure out what kept you TV on the ACCN, bc if this game was so hard to watch, there were other games on the other networks that could have been more enjoyable, and more fun to watch than the Clemson/Citadel game. ;)

These games are just a waste of time***

Sep 19, 2020, 10:12 PM

Re: These games are just a waste of time***

Sep 19, 2020, 11:36 PM

Well Tip, don't watch this particular game, and stop wasting your time bc I don't think anyone would get mad at you if you change the channel. Be happy, life is truly to short for you to freely waste your time, and being miserable doing it!!! Be happy with watching something more entertaining to you, it's OK. It's a little boring for me also, but I'm going to watch every second of it bc it makes me happy watching our Tigers play!!! ;)

Sep 19, 2020, 10:16 PM

I don’t know about you, but I love watching the younger guys get snaps, too. Those players are the future of the team and they’re getting incredibly valuable playing time, and the reason they’re in there is because our starters did well.

I’m not saying I don’t want to play better competition, because I do, but I’m more than willing to seek out any silver lining I can find in 2020. Just be happy there’s football!

Sep 19, 2020, 11:43 PM

Absolutely bc we were so close of not having any Tiger FB at all, and I like watching our younger player get the experience, but it can get boring, but I'm still enjoying it, and if it ever gets to be not enjoyable, I'll change the channel and watch something that I can enjoy. I have over a 100 regular channels, plus 4 premium channels!!! Think about how mad the folks are that their providers don't carry the ACCN channel!!!!! ;)

Yeah. Let’s see what all these big time croots look like***

Sep 20, 2020, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Well I’ve seen enough. Good win but this is stupid. ]

Sep 19, 2020, 11:19 PM

Sorry, but I’m grateful to see some college football. I just hope it can develop into a full season!

I’m not complaining.

If you don’t like watching the 3’s turn it off #######

Sep 20, 2020, 12:28 AM

Nobody gives a #### what you think

You know you don’t have to watch it? Some of us love

Sep 20, 2020, 1:42 PM

Seeing the future of the program develop.

null

Sep 20, 2020, 6:14 PM

I'll take winning by 49 every time over the "heart attack cats" from 15-20 years ago when almost every game was a close win or a loss. This run won't last forever, stop being a whiner, enjoy a win and stop trying to find things wrong with a 49 point victory.

Sep 20, 2020, 7:10 PM

People just don't understand that guys like Trevor, Watson, Watkins. etc. just don't grow on trees. These freshmen, even guys like DJ are not ready to play when they walk in the door, or even after a Spring practice. You are seeing what freshmen and young players look like when they first get playing time. Don't get all bent out of shape because they don't look like they will when they are juniors and seniors. We are spoiled!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 7:39 PM

I’m a deer hunter, so it was nice to head off to the stand without a worry in the world whether or not the game was a win. Imagine being a coot and the Citadel being a nail biter with an occasional loss?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 9:06 PM

We know who is going to win the Orange-White game too, but I still like going.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic