Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been a long time since the Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Been a long time since the Tigers

Dec 9, 2020, 8:36 PM

Started a basketball season with four wins by double digits against good opposition. This next game is a biggie too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been a long time since the Tigers

Dec 9, 2020, 8:38 PM

held thee lead pretty well too when Md pressured. I've seen other CU teams let the margin winnow down and lost or become a nail biter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 9:05 PM

You are right 74 and they are doing it with a mixture of new and veteran guys. It seems
like any lineup that Brad goes to they play well together. I have watched all four games closely and they never seemed to get rattled. Sims missing practically all of the opening game didn’t really affect the way the team played without him.

Dec 9, 2020, 9:44 PM

You are correct. It has been a long time. I have enjoyed each of these four games as well and I have not been this excited since the 1979-80 Tiger team started at 11-1 with a loss only to Oregon State. Their wins included a January 2 boat racing of UNC at Littlejohn. That team with Bobby Conrad and Billy Williams at guard, Horace Wyatt and Larry Nance at forward, and John “Moose” Campbell at center with Wiggins coming off the bench was always exciting.

I’m looking forward to a great year from this team.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic