Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and

Oct 28, 2020, 10:54 AM

their football teams were a combined 7-7 over their opening weekend. The sports media went on and on about how it's not a legit season without the B1G, and there would be an asterisk next to any championship without the B1G, and B1G teams are so talented...then the conference goes .500 right out of the gates. LMAO! Neither Clemson nor Bama will have any problems with whatever team wins that soft conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and

Oct 28, 2020, 10:57 AM

I assume you're referring to the fact that the B1G has 14 teams instead of 10? Axing for a friend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

It is best to just not look and move along. And CERTAINLY

Oct 4, 2012, 3:11 PM

don't ask any questions.

tmlia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: It is best to just not look and move along. And CERTAINLY

Oct 28, 2020, 1:51 PM

Now that is Funny!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I'm referring to the fact that out of 14 teams

Oct 28, 2020, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and ]

7 of them lost their first game of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: No, I'm referring to the fact that out of 14 teams

Oct 28, 2020, 11:00 AM

Amazing how that happens when they all play each other. How can that happen?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You aren't listening.***

Oct 28, 2020, 11:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: You aren't listening.***

Oct 28, 2020, 11:02 AM

I have selective hearing so TNet is a nice fit for me. TIA

Screw Calford.

I'm not sure I follow you on that one?***

Oct 28, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: No, I'm referring to the fact that out of 14 teams ]

Oct 28, 2020, 10:59 AM

Technically weren't team in the BIG 10 7-8 since Wisconsin had a huge loss on Saturday after their win Friday?

Wow! 21 days is a long time.....

No, they're 7-7, like I said in my original post

I checked the standings and I did the math

Re: No, they're 7-7, like I said in my original post

Oct 28, 2020, 11:03 AM

Stats don't lie, but none of the B1G homers seem to be very concerned about this meltdown of a once-proud conference.

Screw Calford.

When teams like Rutgers and Indiana are beating actual

Oct 28, 2020, 11:09 AM

football teams, I would say all of the pride has vanished.

Re: When teams like Rutgers and Indiana are beating actual

Oct 28, 2020, 11:13 AM

Isn't Rutgers a transmission fluid additive? You lost me there. TIA

Screw Calford.

Basically. The school is located in New Jersey, which is

Oct 28, 2020, 11:19 AM

essentially the USA's brown balloon knot anyway.

Re: Basically. The school is located in New Jersey, which is

Oct 28, 2020, 3:24 PM

Also referred to as a "Chocolate Starfish".......

Oct 29, 2020, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and ]

I'm really confused when I look at the standings and see seven teams with one win and seven teams with one loss. I thought there was a BIG10, 12, 14 rule that stated the conference was so strong, a loss to a conference member counts as only one-half of a loss. I also thought there was another rule that if a game is canceled, both teams count that as a win. If a game is tied at the end of regulation, resulting in overtime, the winner is credited with one and one-half wins and the loser charged with a full one game loss.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would mean a BIG team makes the playoff...

None of the pundits I’ve seen have gone out on that limb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I don't think a B1G team will make the playoffs this year

Oct 28, 2020, 11:07 AM

especially if the conference continues losing half of its games every week

Re: 14 B1G teams play 8 games each, so it's a certainty that

Oct 28, 2020, 11:11 AM

56 games will be lost this year. What a bunch of loosers! Pfft.

Screw Calford.

Most of the B1G teams are located in states with Dem

Oct 28, 2020, 11:20 AM

Governors, like Michigan and Ohio State. There's no way they end up playing 8 games.

Agreed...

Oct 28, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to I don't think a B1G team will make the playoffs this year ]

No way a 2-2 BIG champ gets in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Surprisingly this is not the dumbest post I’ve read today.

Oct 28, 2020, 11:23 AM

If you had dug a little deeper, you might also point out that here we are at the end of October and the entire B1G conference only has 7 wins between them. LMAO!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Surprisingly this is not the dumbest post I’ve read today.

Oct 28, 2020, 12:48 PM

And won't be the dumbest you'll be reading this afternoon.

a wise man once said

Oct 28, 2020, 11:24 AM

half the teams lose every Saturday

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That ol Nick Saban never has harsh word for anyjuan.

Oct 28, 2020, 2:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oct 28, 2020, 12:33 PM

This coming from an ACC Homer Simpson LOL this is real comedy needed that laugh.

I’m sorry...

Oct 28, 2020, 1:58 PM

What?

Oct 28, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and ]

Screw Calford.

annuda TU I wish I can take back.***

Oct 29, 2020, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, wow, wow! I just looked at the B1G standings and ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 7:42 PM

I was hoping the Bic 10 would not play and all the starters entered the portal.... Maybe I hit something there...

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic