Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama fan talking with Finebomb agreed Tide’s 2019 FB schedule fairly weak but Clemson’s
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Bama fan talking with Finebomb agreed Tide’s 2019 FB schedule fairly weak but Clemson’s

Jan 29, 2019, 3:33 PM

was weaker & even Laughable which was the word Paul used first.

Caller said Clemson was playing some school for the Deaf..and Fine said it was Wofford, which he believed was in the state.

Plus, both laughed at Saban’s Bama team playing Coach K (actually Duke FB) in Chick Bowl in ATL to start season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama fan talking with Finebomb agreed Tide’s 2019 FB schedule fairly weak but Clemson’s

Jan 29, 2019, 3:39 PM

Did they also say that Wofford team beat that Citadel team last year which gave bama a hard time!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like Bama is on ROY bus with the other excuse makers

Jan 29, 2019, 3:40 PM

thats when you know you're back with the loser crowd. theres always an external reason why you lost..right?

and Bama is playing Western Carolina...

Jan 29, 2019, 4:01 PM

I wonder if Saban's sock puppet realizes that Wofford and WCU are in the same conference and that Wofford is 11-2 again WCU over the last thirteen meetings.

Bama also plays New Mexico State and Southern Miss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Bama fan talking with Finebomb agreed Tide’s 2019 FB schedule fairly weak but Clemson’s

Jan 29, 2019, 4:10 PM

I heard somewhere that Clemson just thumped the crap out of Alabama in football. I also think I read somewhere that Clemson has won two of the past three national championships.

Did they discuss that on this show you reference?

Jan 29, 2019, 4:27 PM

Problem is, Clemson didn't play anybody; for 15 weeks! Based on the final outcomes of all the Clemson games, they only played one credible opponent; Syracuse! But our Tigers played everyone that showed up. Is it our fault nobody else plays "big boy football?" Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic