Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama callers & Finebomb believe Dabo's negative SEC remarks have burned up his return card
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Bama callers & Finebomb believe Dabo's negative SEC remarks have burned up his return card

Aug 9, 2019, 12:13 AM

to coach wrinkled-up Pachaderms (Elephants).

Haa...love it; they're over it & him!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama callers & Finebomb believe Dabo's negative SEC remarks have burned up his return card

Aug 9, 2019, 12:14 AM

Good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama callers & Finebomb believe Dabo's negative SEC remarks have burned up his return card

Aug 9, 2019, 12:25 AM

Love watching Dabo living rent free in Finebomb and his listeners heads. It has to really sting to know that the best team in "the best conference" got a mud puddle stomped in their chest by "little ol Clemson".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha He NEVER Was Going to go Back To Those

Aug 9, 2019, 12:49 AM

Mouthbreathing inbred Tools

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finebaum is a media wh0re craving attention...

Aug 9, 2019, 7:26 AM

He deliberately makes controversial and inflammatory statements for the sole purpose of increasing viewers/listeners. His very existence depends on it. By responding to his rhetoric, everyone is playing right into his hands.

Stop listening/watching!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Finebaum is a media wh0re craving attention...

Aug 9, 2019, 9:09 AM

Haven't watched/listened since immediately after the national championship game, although, tnet keeps us all informed. It's also difficult to avoid if you are on Twitter.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I have never watched

Aug 9, 2019, 9:12 AM

and want to turn off the TV when he appears on other shows.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm on twitter, it is not difficult to avoid.

Aug 9, 2019, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Finebaum is a media wh0re craving attention... ]

Really this place here and WCCP are why I know about any of it.

The folks that get mad are the ones that make me laugh. We should all know he if full of hot air and simply point and laugh at him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

out In Santa Clara a few months back

Aug 9, 2019, 7:29 AM

Every single fan after the game was claiming: no big deal, we will have your coach soon enough

Aug 9, 2019, 8:09 AM

If we do happen to draw Alabama again in the CFP there will certainly be a lot of chippy-ness and a revenge minded team on the other side of the field. We'll be ready, but I can see this being a war.

Good

Aug 9, 2019, 8:12 AM

It's settled then.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good

Aug 9, 2019, 8:19 AM

who gives a flying flip what those yahoos think. They mostly sound like they were raised on the wrong side of the Chattooga. Da Da Da Da da

Dabo was/is NEVER going to Alabama. That's what they're

Aug 9, 2019, 8:23 AM

really mad about. And why would anybody take a demotion when they're king of the college football world?

This thought is hilarious. Not that Dabo was ever going to

Aug 9, 2019, 12:54 PM

leave to coach Bama, but if he was, 1) they’d fall all over themselves to take him and 2) if they didn’t, I guess he would just have to console himself with his enormous contract and multiple national titles.

More realistically, if Dabo would have considered Bama (and he wouldn’t), the caustic, antagonistic atmosphere that Finebaum helped foster would turn Dabo away. Chew on that.

null

This!

Aug 9, 2019, 4:47 PM

How effing laughable that nobodies think an SEC team wouldn't ACCEPT HIM!

CRAZY.

Aug 9, 2019, 1:06 PM

Didn't watch PF, haven't in a while. But the whole Dabo to Bama thing came up at work this week. One of my Tiger teammate so eloquently shutdown this one coot claiming Dabo would leave for Bama eventually. Keep in mind - we have a whole division of our company moved here from Bama so plenty of Tide fans to chip in. But coot fan says Dabo will go to Bama because its Bama - no matter how well things are going at Clemson. Tiger co-worker goes "You forget yourself! You're a lowly bottom-feeder in the SEC....you look UP to Bama. We're Clemson....we're looking ACROSS THE FIELD at Bama!!"

Even the Tide guy were woah snap and high 5'ing him!

Dabo flushed that card a long time ago.***

Aug 9, 2019, 2:48 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic