Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama Back Arrested....They Love Getting In Trouble ----
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,325

Bama Back Arrested....They Love Getting In Trouble ----

Feb 17, 2014, 4:57 PM

Running Back Dee Hart got arrested for Colorado's
famous new hot crop. Kicked off the team.
Look fellas if you want to to smoke it that bad,
you got options:

1- Enroll and play ball or whatever at The University
of Jamaica.
2- Enroll and play ball or whatever at Colorado University.
3- Enroll and play ball or whatever at The University
of Colombia, Brazil.
4- Enroll and play ball or whatever at one of the
Universities in Mexico.
5- Become a human lab rat to be used by anyone of the
institutions listed 1 thru 4 that will study you
smoking marijuana.
6- Become a human lab rat to any institution on the planet that will study you smoking marijuana.

Stop wasting scholarships that other more deserving
and promising young men could have and appreciate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can they even smoke it as athletes at Colorado Uni?

Feb 17, 2014, 5:02 PM

Isn't it still against NCAA policy

Re: Can they even smoke it as athletes at Colorado Uni?

Feb 17, 2014, 5:07 PM

More than likely it is illegal.....but not sure how
far or how much rules bend there. As far as Bama is concerned..... It looks like they like to Roll more
than just Tide there.

Re: Can they even smoke it as athletes at Colorado Uni?

Feb 17, 2014, 5:28 PM

...let's not forget that we have had more than a few get outted for illegal substance use... with the latest, greatest being Sammy. besides, it's just another excuse for Saban to open up another scholly he wants for another, "more recently talented" individual because he oversigns EVERY year...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

During halftime they can...

Feb 17, 2014, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Can they even smoke it as athletes at Colorado Uni? ]

take the uni off and twist one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: During halftime they can...

Feb 17, 2014, 11:20 PM

Seen like play ball or get lost. Zero mistakes rule at Bama. No 2nd chances in this house. Sound like you must be PERFECT TO PLAY IN THIS HOUSE. ALL MAN MUST BE PREFECT OR YOU GONE. They don't build young men for life after football? or just building them to win football championship for the university's football program. Don't trip or slip, you will be gone. Seen like, if you are not perfect, you are taking a big risk playing for this program. It all about playing football.

Re: Bama Back Arrested....They Love Getting In Trouble ----

Feb 17, 2014, 11:28 PM

So you don't think other guys on scholarship are smoking right now this very second?

Why don't you change your message to leave people the eff alone & help people progress in their lives instead of making their lives worse?

Are you that much of a racist?

How come the white guys never get caught?

I'm not sure who's dumber.. the guys getting arrested or the bufoons like you that don't believe anybody else should have any freedom.

Feb 17, 2014, 11:37 PM

>
> How come the white guys never get caught?

Not sure what was in the bong, but it cost Michael Phelps his Kellogg sponsorship.

Feb 17, 2014, 11:48 PM

"Kellogg's was the only major endorser that dropped him ..... (blah blah blah )Kellogg's contract wasn't a long-term deal anyway." Darren Rovell (ESPN)

The vicious cycle of "civilization" we're in is very sick, 'Muricans. Get well soon!

Feb 17, 2014, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama Back Arrested....They Love Getting In Trouble ---- ]

Its all about the W's, at any cost.

ever heard of a zero tolerance policy?

Feb 18, 2014, 2:20 AM

Why rip Bama for trying to enforce their team rules? If they gave guys a second chance then you would rip them for not taking disciplinary action against the players. Bottom line is any school is paying for their education and the rules are laid out plain and simple.

I dislike Satan as much as most anyone. However, this was

Feb 18, 2014, 5:06 AM

probably not Hart's first time and Nicki doesn't like official bad press.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's easy to kick off a kid with about 160

Feb 18, 2014, 7:15 AM

career rushing yards.

I'm not impressed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Im not trying to stir things up here

Feb 18, 2014, 7:45 AM

But we need to look at our own team b4 we start criticizing others. Duane Coleman and SW both got arrested for the same thing. Also, me and my gf went to the citadel game this past year and after the game we met up with one of her friends and bf. While my gf and her friend were doing there girl talk me and the girls bf started chit chatting (he.'s currently a 5th yr senior at Clemson). After talking for a while we somehow got on the subject of marijuana. He said during his sophomore year, which was 2010, he got into a bad habit of smoking weed on a weekly basis. He told me one day he went to his dealers house to buy weed, after a few minutes low and behold TB comes in with another football player (didn't know his name) came inside and bought some weed. Im telling this story bc this happens at EVERY campus. Many college athletes smoke weed and honestly, its really not that big of a deal unless u get caught imo. I bet 90% of all tnetters have at least tried marijuana before.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic