Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Back to reality on FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Back to reality on FGF

May 27, 2020, 12:47 PM

ForeignCock
ForeignCock
As lockdowns lift and life now has a bit more normalcy to it, that old sinking feeling of having Muschamp as our head coach returns
6 Friday at 1:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5 wins would be good

May 27, 2020, 12:49 PM

Just enough so they can't afford to get rid of him while pissing off most of their fanbase

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its actually been his best head coaching gig

May 27, 2020, 12:58 PM

To put that team in 7 wins every year is really overachieving.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Back to reality on FGF

May 27, 2020, 1:03 PM

All the while Mudshrimp wakes up every morning overlooking the lake in his mansion. Hahaha

That the irony of all this. WM doenst use bowl practices,

May 27, 2020, 1:08 PM

never improves the team while saying the exact same things after every loss, yet they keep him on and keep sending him all the University's $$ every week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Lou or Skip Holtz might even look good, Again!

May 27, 2020, 1:13 PM

Saying..about same win totals for much less $.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Back to reality on FGF***

May 27, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Back to reality on FGF ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp be like...

May 27, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Back to reality on FGF ]

null

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 1:25 PM

I still see quite a few of their fans that claim he's making progress. Those same fans brag about what a great recruiter he is, and that he's one of the best defensive minds in college football. These same fans are the ones still blaming Spurrier for leaving things in a horrible place.

What I don't understand though, if he's such a great recruiter, and such a great coach, then how'd he end up at 4-8 in his 4th season? If you buy into Spurrier leaving things in a bad place then I can understand struggles in the first season or two. Heck, I can even understand not winning 10+ games by your 4th season in that case. However, it doesn't make sense that your best season so far would be your 2nd season, and that your worst season thus far would be your 4th.

Any players left by Spurrier would have been either RS juniors, or 4th year seniors last year, and the rest of the team would have been brought in by Muschamp who they say is a top notch recruiter. Wouldn't he have coached up those players left behind by Spurrier after 4 seasons?

Just look at how much progress UNC made in year 1 under Mack Brown compared to what South Carolina has done is 4 years under Muschamp. Brown was 68 years old and coaching for the first time in 6 years also.

May 27, 2020, 1:49 PM

They are planning on bringing the ole ball coach back because he did the best job trying to raise the dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 27, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Back to reality on FGF ]

Mack Brown has toenail clippings that can coach and win more college football games than Well Mustcan't .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 28, 2020, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Back to reality on FGF ]

I mean we lost our starting QB last year.

Not a lot of teams can survive that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 28, 2020, 10:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully their program's gonna be on lockdown for

May 27, 2020, 3:28 PM

decades to come.

They began lockdown years ago. We just didn't recognize it

May 27, 2020, 10:19 PM

for what it really was.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 9:53 PM

IMO, he is not even a good DC, and is horrific as a HC. Just look at what he did to a fine Texas program. It is still in recovery years after he left it in ruins. And Florida had 4* and 5* players all over the field on both sides of the ball, and he still lost the last 7 games he coached there. The Usuc fans have to dumber than rocks to even think that guy can even coach a high school team. But, here's hoping they never learn.

May 28, 2020, 6:49 PM

Personally, I think he has done a great job in Cola. Clearly, they are catching up with the elites if you look at recruiting, facilities, coaching hires and fan support. I would go so far as to say that in 10 to 15 years under champs’ tutelage, they may make the decision to pursue D2 and dominate! Go cawks, Boom and do do ice sniffers alike!!!!

May 28, 2020, 9:57 PM

I won’t even lie. I’m so beaten down at this point I wouldn’t care if football got cancelled this fall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic