Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Brownell on the status of Rod Hall, facing FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,336

BKB Update: Brownell on the status of Rod Hall, facing FSU

Mar 9, 2015, 2:39 PM

Brownell on the status of Rod Hall, facing FSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh...a coach's decison to not play Rod.

Mar 9, 2015, 2:42 PM

because said coach has made such great decisions.

Geez. Coach wanted to see next years team play.

"Very, Very Excited, Very, Very Proud" to be a TIGER!!

Re: oh...a coach's decison to not play Rod.

Mar 9, 2015, 3:07 PM

Please explain more. You must be in the know.
What made this coach make that decision?
What was going on in the locker room?
Was Rod Hall frustrated?
Does Coach BB not like Rod Hall?

Please elaborate more with your wisdom and insight.

Mar 9, 2015, 3:41 PM [ in reply to oh...a coach's decison to not play Rod. ]

The only momentum we're going to see in the ACC Tourney is how fast these kids can pack their bags to go home. Instead of going through the season on a steady rising graph we used the "bell curve."

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to oh...a coach's decison to not play Rod. ]

Regardless of how you feel, what you say, or how you feel about Brad Brownell. He is the head coach and what ever decision he makes with any player on our team, it is his and only his choice to make. What ever he says goes. And no matter how ticked off it makes me or anyone else, its BB's call. When we are in a position like Brad is in, we have to live with our choices, and so does he!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad we got the Rod Hall thing cleared up - very

Mar 9, 2015, 3:12 PM

informative. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: BKB Update: Brownell on the status of Rod Hall, facing FSU

Mar 9, 2015, 3:27 PM

The worst thing about this is that the moron announcer - not Bobby Cremins - the other guy who was so biased for ND - didn't even pick up on the fact that Rod Hall did not play in the second half. Unless I missed it, there was zero discussion by the "play by play" guy.

On that subject, go back and listen to him... ND dunks, he about comes out of his chair making the call. Clemson dunks and its a casual call. Ridiculous. To Bobby Cremins credit, he tried to balanace it out.

As to Brownell, I'm sorry, but I'm done with him. Seems like a nice enough guy, but its time for fresh blood. And I don't mean another low level conference up and comer. We need a "name brand" coach. All that dough that Clemson is spending on facilities and football, surely they can spare a few million for a great coach.

As to Rod Hall, I'm sure he mouthed off because he is frustrated with BB like the rest of us. I was surprised that Gabe DeVoe didn't get more playing time. Is it just me, or does he seem to provide a spark whenever he enters the game? An electricity that seems to affect the other players. Perhaps that is what Rod said.

And last comment - Nnoko... for the love of God, please stop with the dumb fouls!

All done venting... back to work! :)

I'm just repeating myself . .

Mar 9, 2015, 4:18 PM

so done with Rod Hall, can't wait for the season to be over just for the sake that he will be done. We will be so improved , I believe, without him next year,

Re: I'm just repeating myself . .

Mar 9, 2015, 9:05 PM

Couldn't disagree with you more. When Rod is out of the game, the offense stagnates.

As inconsistent as Hall is, we do not have another point.

Mar 9, 2015, 10:02 PM

guard, period. Roper is absolutely NOT a point guard. I hope one of the new guys next year can do the job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,336
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic