Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Awfully generous of LSU to impose a 1 year bowl ban in a year that they don’t qualify for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Awfully generous of LSU to impose a 1 year bowl ban in a year that they don’t qualify for

Dec 9, 2020, 7:50 PM

a bowl game. ??

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30486292/lsu-football-self-imposes-one-year-bowl-ban-2020-season

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awfully generous of LSU to impose a 1 year bowl ban in a year that they don’t qualify for

Dec 9, 2020, 7:57 PM

To be fair, they probably would qualify. South Carolina is being projected for bowl games at 2-8.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn’t realize that. That is laughable.***

Dec 9, 2020, 8:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn’t realize that. That is laughable.***

Dec 9, 2020, 8:08 PM

I didn’t either until I heard them talking about it towards the end of their game against Kentucky. Then I read some bowl projections the next day and saw them listed. I’m not really sure what the requirements are this season.

Re: I didn’t realize that. That is laughable.***

Dec 9, 2020, 8:11 PM

I didn’t either until I heard them talking about it towards the end of their game against Kentucky. Then I read some bowl projections the next day and saw them listed. I’m not really sure what the requirements are this season.

**** Can You Breath? Can you walk?****

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awfully generous of LSU to impose a 1 year bowl ban in a year that they don’t qualify for

Dec 9, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Awfully generous of LSU to impose a 1 year bowl ban in a year that they don’t qualify for ]

There are no qualifications this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Awfully generous of LSU to impose a 1 year bowl ban in a year that they don’t qualify for ]

Very true, but self imposing this year will be better than next year. No telling how many bowl games will be cancelled.

Dec 9, 2020, 8:13 PM

Wow, that is some example accountability there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 8:13 PM

NCAA should tear this up and throw it in their face. Impose in a year in means something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 9:16 PM

How many years do you think it will be before it actually means something to them again though? I suspect they’re going to be bad for a while.

Dec 10, 2020, 7:23 AM

I was thinking the same. They may have picked the season because they might not be eligible in a normal year for a while.

Dec 9, 2020, 8:41 PM

That's a slap in the face to the teams that didn't break the rules. The ncaa should tell them this year doesn't count, and then nail them with lack of institutional control. Assaulting women and paying players doesn't look very good to anyone.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Dec 10, 2020, 7:42 AM

Nothing to see here....move along.....

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic