Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Augusta National.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,248

Augusta National.

Aug 25, 2018, 10:56 PM

Any chance someone can assist with getting me on the course.. I’ll keep it between us

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just getting on the course? Sure!!***

Aug 25, 2018, 10:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just getting on the course? Sure!!***

Aug 26, 2018, 10:24 AM

Well make it happen!! You get me on it even for a walk I’d be more than thankful

Re: Augusta National.

Aug 26, 2018, 7:53 AM

You will win the lottery sooner than you get on Augusta

Aug 26, 2018, 7:53 AM

Hey ...... The head of the club Fred Ridley is from Tampa ....... Give him a call. I've known Fred since he played In the Masters as an amateur and I wouldn't even call him about getting on the course!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 8:55 AM

Man TLinks.. maybe he’d say yes!! Never know. Worth a shot

Aug 26, 2018, 11:57 AM

You never know! Me and 11 buddies got on Cypress Point because 4 members gave up three of their unaccompanied guest privileges for a year for us to use. Each member gets 4 per year. We probably did them a favor so when someone called them and asked for a buddy to get on, he could say he had used all of his. Cost us $160 cash paid in advance and paid caddy $100 cash each ....... Carried double. Had to change shoes in parking lot ...... would not let us in the clubhouse ....... Only in the pro shop to buy a $100 shirt Unfortunarely Augusta does not allow unaccompanied guest last I heard.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Augusta National.***

Aug 26, 2018, 7:55 AM

Verifiable pics

Aug 26, 2018, 8:02 AM

Of a member, something salacious...and if with another member...you're GOLD. Shoot Brett McMurphy an email...he's pretty good at this 'diggin' up' stuff and, besides...you'll probably need a fourth for the group. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 12:53 PM

Register on the volunteer list. Wait a decade and hope they pick you. They get to play a certain day every year, rain or shine. 2nd way is to find a member with a daughter and marry her. 3rd way, jump the fence and roll in the grass for 1 minutes before they drag you off to jail.

Aug 26, 2018, 10:01 PM

I believe, either the 2nd or 3rd time, I got chosen for 4 tickets to the Wednesday practice round. And my Tiger friend who works at Possum Trot here in North Myrtle Beach also won 4 for the same day..UNBELIEVABLE...Go Tigers

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 12:53 PM

Register on the volunteer list. Wait a decade and hope they pick you. They get to play a certain day every year, rain or shine. 2nd way is to find a member with a daughter and marry her. 3rd way, jump the fence and roll in the grass for 1 minutes before they drag you off to jail.

Aug 26, 2018, 10:33 PM

1) Call the local Mercedes dealership. Mercedes can get anybody on the course. Of course, you might have to pretend to be President of your hometown bank.

2) Call Ed Luckey (real name), local GM for Acura. Same deal.

3) Tell Darla Moore (of the Darla Moore School of Business at USuC) you'll make a donation in exchange. I met Ms Moore--one of only 3 female members at the time--leaving the Ladies' locker room while I was doing some work there. Nice lady. Quite attractive, too. Too bad she's a Gamehen.

4) Wait until early March. Monday practice round tickets can usually be had for $100-150 on a deal, $200 max. Many Augustans broker theirs every year.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,248
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic