Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rakim Jarrett gives #ClemsonTwitter hope
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Rakim Jarrett gives #ClemsonTwitter hope

Mar 11, 2019, 9:42 PM

Hey everybody just browsing and came across this. Read into it what you will.

https://twitter.com/RakimJarrett/status/1105277589814460417

The comments have him saying that Clemson is not out and that he isn't making a commitment without coming to see Clemson.

Message was edited by: DuhJuh®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rakim Jarrett gives Clemson Twitter hope

Mar 11, 2019, 9:43 PM

So then a commit would not be coming soon because I doubt he is at Clemson anytime soon

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless he's changed his mine, April 6 Spring Game

Mar 11, 2019, 9:46 PM

would be it. Talk this last weekend was Tn wrapped it up ? Who knows what goes on in private Tweets between him, EJ,DJ and Fleming though.

Re: Rakim Jarrett gives Clemson Twitter hope

Mar 11, 2019, 9:46 PM

I just saw that a few minutes ago also...Have no idea what to make of it. Sure hope it's not Tennessee since he just left there or Ohio state

Re: Rakim Jarrett gives #ClemsonTwitter hope

Mar 11, 2019, 9:54 PM

I’d have to say 0310. Most of the cb’s shows tosu but warm on tenn but cool to us. Would be nice but just don’t have a good feeling about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point any player who has a chance to play at Clemson...

Mar 11, 2019, 10:45 PM

and commits to Tennessee isn’t smart enough to make it here. Tennessee STINKS. Their coaching and their overall program STINK. Why would he pick that over a team that wins championships and puts players in the league?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At this point any player who has a chance to play at Clemson...

Mar 11, 2019, 11:27 PM

Totally agree. If Clemson isn’t for him then we don’t want him here. Last thing we need is another belk situation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2019, 11:30 PM

But I mean... at the same time, if he won’t make a commitment without seeing Clemson, and wants to see Clemson, then I’d love for the opportunity for our coaching staff to change his mind (assuming it is already leaning one way or another).

Let’s see how this plays out before we say we don’t want him

Mar 12, 2019, 8:32 AM

Eh.... Isn't this the guy that has already canceled two trips to Clemson? It's funny how he has no problem taking long trips to other schools. It seems like he is playing games with fans. WR is one position that I will never give a second thought to any recruit that plays games. We have receivers lining up to play for us. Put more effort into Flemming and EJ Williams.

Mar 11, 2019, 9:58 PM

That doesn't sound promising. Sounds like he likes some place he has been. Who knows though..

Mar 11, 2019, 11:09 PM

It was more his replies to the comments saying that he won’t commit without seeing Clemson and his comments of that nature (multiple)

Mar 11, 2019, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Rakim Jarrett gives #ClemsonTwitter hope ]

Getting him would be great, but Julian Fleming, EJ Williams, and Xzaier Henderson would still be an awesome pull.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Why use the word "still"?

Mar 12, 2019, 8:19 AM

Still implies that getting those 3 and missing on Rakim isn't as good as getting Rakim. I'd rather take those 3 than Rakim right now. Those 3 are all around or over 6'3" and have elite length, athleticism, and size. Rakim is an elite athlete, but he is 6' flat.

I know that the recruiting services rank Rakim over EJ or Xavier, but I fully believe that both of those guys are higher on the board than Rakim. You can't teach the length they bring to the table.

A WR haul of Fleming, Henderson, and Williams would be the best WR haul per recruit rankings we've ever brought in.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Why use the word "still"?

Mar 12, 2019, 8:28 AM

Mix that in with what’s on campus already like Ngata, who should be a fckn 5 star...I dunno how they misranked him. Ngata is a program changing WR...easily.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic