Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aside from NCs ... I've never wanted a win more in my life
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 424

Aside from NCs ... I've never wanted a win more in my life

Dec 30, 2020, 1:24 PM

In 55 hours, we play these ##### again. They are still talking. After 4 in row, they are still talking.

They hate Clemson. I mean, they EFFING HATE CLEMSON. They hate Dabo, they hate TL, they hate Steve Fuller, they hate orange, they hate all of it.

For the first time since about 2014, it feels like we are playing a rivalry game. USofC may never recover from their self-imposed death penalty, so I guess it's time for a new rival? I mean seriously, I might be dead the next time those cocksuckerrs beat us.

So, I embrace it. Embrace the hate ... I don't hate them, but I do laugh at them. Their inflated ego and sore necks from smelling their own farts will never stop. That's just who they are.

I don't know what the #### I'm blathering about, really. I don't really have a point other than I want to go 5-0. Maybe I should start a blog?

So, yes, they deserve to lose again. They deserve to go 0-5. 'O5U' just looks right to me. Win by 30+, 2 points, whatever ... and if we fingerfugg them again while doing it, so be it. Just win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Aside from NCs ... I've never wanted a win more in my life

Dec 30, 2020, 1:28 PM

Ohio State is a group of people. They play football in the Big 10 conference. They have a coach and many players who were good in high school. Some are even good in college. I just scratched my butt and sniffed my fingers. It doesn't really even smell that bad. I like it. Ryan Day reminds me of Jimmy Fallon if Jimmy Fallon was fat like me.

-makky

Re: Aside from NCs ... I've never wanted a win more in my life

Dec 30, 2020, 1:31 PM

When programs like ND and OSU...

Dec 30, 2020, 1:36 PM

hate you then you know you've arrived.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

heard a guy on the radio this morning lamenting

Dec 30, 2020, 1:50 PM

how Clemson has such an unfair recruiting advantage over Notre Dame.

Clemson. Little itty bitty Clemson.....has it ALL OVER big, bad all-time-king-of-the-gridiron Notre Dame.
In football. IN FOOTBALL.

Of course, he was wrong and grossly misinformed, talking about Clemson took JUCOs and transfers and such, and ND couldn't. More resources, facilities, etc. Oddly, didn't mention that the Irish has its own BROADCAST NETWORK. So, so massively ignorant. Only correct point he had was the weather was better at Clemson than South Bend, but whose fault is that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When programs like ND and OSU...

Dec 30, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to When programs like ND and OSU... ]

Replies: 5
| visibility 424
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic