Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As it stands right now. Has Kelly Bryant improved enough to beat Alabama this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

As it stands right now. Has Kelly Bryant improved enough to beat Alabama this year?

Sep 9, 2018, 2:19 PM

So Kelly Bryant has improved he has hit some impressive throws. Is he good enough to beat Alabama? Just wanting some thoughts on this...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last I checked, football was a team game.....

Sep 9, 2018, 2:23 PM

and Alabama isn't even on the schedule.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got that right***

Sep 9, 2018, 5:30 PM

Kelly B is the last person you need to worry about.

Sep 9, 2018, 2:25 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly B is the last person you need to worry about.

Sep 9, 2018, 2:31 PM

You suffer from a condition called short term memory loss. I’m not a coot never will be. But there’s a lot of idiots here on tigernet that seem to think so. At least I’m expecting Clemson to face Alabama!

Sep 9, 2018, 2:58 PM

No Clemson fan would say that Dabo is not a good coach. In fact the only fanbase that would say that would be South Carolina.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Dabo-is-the-best-CEO-in-the-country-23734612

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Sep 9, 2018, 3:05 PM

I love Dabo as coach. What I meant by that post. Is he surrounds himself with good coaches. He brings back in the talant and coaches to be successful

Sep 9, 2018, 3:13 PM

No you very clearly said that "Dabos not a good coach"

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Sep 9, 2018, 5:41 PM

Does it matter rather he’s a good or bad coach. He’s hired the people and got the recruits to be successful

And no Clemson fan or anybody else with any sense says

Sep 9, 2018, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly B is the last person you need to worry about. ]

that DW was all we had. The NFL disagrees. All conference and all American selection committees disagree. You’re an obvious troll and you are fooling no one at this point.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As it stands right now. Has Kelly Bryant improved enough to beat Alabama this year?

Sep 9, 2018, 2:45 PM

Alabama's defense will be a liability this season. According to Bama fans, they regressed yesterday. They don't have the experience or depth like in past years. They are playing Ole Miss in Oxford next week and will go up against a really good QB and an elite group of WRs. And after that game they'll face Mond and TAMU. We'll find out how good Bama really is in the next few weeks. But for right now, I think KB has improved enough to possibly beat them.

Re: As it stands right now. Has Kelly Bryant improved enough to beat Alabama this year?

Sep 9, 2018, 2:50 PM

Thank you for a intelligent post. Instead of name calling

Sep 9, 2018, 2:52 PM

The other question might be "Has our O-Line improved enough to beat them?"

Sep 9, 2018, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: As it stands right now. Has Kelly Bryant improved enough to beat Alabama this year? ]

Not so fast my friend. I think our defesne looks like more of a liability than bamas.

We will have to play extremely aggressive and execute to move the ball vs bama. I think KB has improved but we need a more aggressive approach

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Re: As it stands right now. Has Kelly Bryant improved enough to beat Alabama this year? ]

I am pretty sure, none of us are in position to ques bama.

j/s

We'll see by seasons end but OL still needs more improvement***

Sep 9, 2018, 2:53 PM

That's an under-statement***

Sep 9, 2018, 5:32 PM

Unless our secondary, punter and O line improve

Sep 9, 2018, 2:57 PM

we ain’t beating Bama

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 3:10 PM

I can’t see that Kelly has improved any!

Sep 9, 2018, 3:44 PM

With a healthy Tua and our unwillingness to commit to running our rb's, we might get embarrassed. Facts are facts, Tua is incredible. Our secondary just can't cover very well. Muse is a lb playing safety. Bryant still is not seeing the entire field. The defense doesn't have to defend the middle of the field against us because we don't throw it there. The chuck it play is 50/50 at best. We need to develop a short precision attack then use Bryant legs as a suprise. So today we want nothing to do with Bama. 12 weeks from now maybe??

Have our offensive linemen and offensive coordinators improved?

Sep 9, 2018, 4:13 PM

If not, I don’t see us beating Alabama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sep 9, 2018, 5:26 PM

Maybe he was good enough last year? Who knows? Maybe our gameplan is the issue.

Better worry about GT first

Sep 9, 2018, 5:29 PM

and no I am not kidding.

Re: Better worry about GT first

Sep 9, 2018, 5:42 PM

Coach V owns their style of play.
GT has NO defense.

My worry with GT is their cut blocks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic