Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Football Championship Game set for December 19
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,011

ACC Football Championship Game set for December 19

Oct 29, 2020, 1:29 PM

The ACC Football Championship Game has been set for Saturday, Dec. 19, the conference announced on Thursday.

The game was previously announced as Saturday Dec. 12 or Dec. 19. However, due to novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) issues, three regular-season games were rescheduled for the weekend of Dec. 12: Western Carolina at North Carolina (Friday, Dec. 11), Virginia at Virginia Tech, and Notre Dame at Wake Forest.

The 2020 ACC Football Championship Game will be played at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., for the fourth consecutive season and ninth time overall. The contest will be televised by ABC or ESPN at a time to be announced.

For the 2020 season, the championship game will not include division winners. Instead, the contest will feature the league’s top two teams based upon highest winning percentage in conference games. That includes the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, which joined the ACC for this unique season.

The Clemson Tigers and Notre Dame Fighting Irish are currently the top contenders to play in the championship game. Clemson is 5-0 in conference play, while Notre Dame is 4-0. Miami and North Carolina are close behind with 4-1 records.

Clemson has won five consecutive ACC championships dating back to 2015. The Tigers defeated the Virginia Cavaliers last season, 62-17.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Football Championship Game set for December 19

Oct 29, 2020, 2:07 PM

...with 7% fan attendance. No way Cooper is opening things up between now and Dec 19th. If anything, he'll reduce capacity.

Oct 29, 2020, 2:23 PM

Are you lost?

Oct 29, 2020, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC Football Championship Game set for December 19 ]

Go pound sand tarhole

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Are you lost?

Oct 29, 2020, 3:45 PM

The guy isnt wrong. Cooper isnt going to increase the cap on attendance and would be more likely to reduce it. I guess things could change if he is not re-elected but I have no idea. I said it before if they moved it to Tampa we could all go.

Oct 29, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC Football Championship Game set for December 19 ]

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/north-carolina-vs-florida-state-score-seminoles-hang-on-in-second-half-to-stun-no-5-tar-heels/live/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Will be interesting to see what Cooper does after next Tue.

Oct 29, 2020, 3:55 PM

He may flex that to help Panthers and colleges a bit once election is over. He's running a "dude won't wear a mask" campaign, so nothing will change till next week, IF then.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,011
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic