Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When it was said the rioters were coming to rural america
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

When it was said the rioters were coming to rural america

Jun 4, 2020, 6:44 PM

Is that what they meant? Siloam Baptist in Powdersville

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When it was said the rioters were coming to rural america

Jun 4, 2020, 6:46 PM

That is disgusting!! Very sad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:16 PM

This should break your heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That cop does have pure d bag written all over his face

Jun 4, 2020, 7:20 PM

I bet he also pulled people over for go 2mph over the limit

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That cop does have pure d bag written all over his face

Jun 4, 2020, 8:52 PM

Yeah he does. I guarantee you he was a hater no matter what color you are. Dude is done.

Re: Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

Sad and wrong but that doesn't give idiots the right to destroy and vandalize a cemetery. Yes a man lost his life. Notice I just said man. Everything has to be black and white. It should simply be human.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments

Jun 4, 2020, 7:36 PM

back up and how hard will it be to bring the dead man back?

It as an effort delegitimize the protests for Lord knows what reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments

Jun 4, 2020, 7:43 PM

Do you not understand that this stupid vandalism is not protesting? It is being a criminal. furthermore the families of these people buried here had nothing to do with this. This way of thinking totally baffles me. What about all the dead white people killed by black cops? Do we riot in the street when it happens? No because it's not anyones fault except the person doing the wrong and he has been arrested and charged so get over it already.

Thanks goodness for cellphone cameras.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:52 PM

So the truth can leak out in spite of the efforts of many.

You do understand that I said “rioters” and not “protesters”

Jun 4, 2020, 7:59 PM

Unlike people that paint with broad brushes like you seem to be doing, I know there’s a difference.

Oh, I understand when people paint with broad brushes.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:14 PM

Which is why I responded to your post.

Has any of your property been vandalized?

Jun 4, 2020, 9:16 PM

If not I’d like to come take your TVs, nice jewelry if you have any, raid your liquor cabinet and do some spray painting around your house.

You support it everywhere else so I’m sure your property is fair game. Make it easy for me and set it out in the front yard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, so you just don’t make any sense at all. I got it.

Jun 4, 2020, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Oh, I understand when people paint with broad brushes. ]

Took awhile

Re: Oh, I understand when people paint with broad brushes.

Jun 4, 2020, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Oh, I understand when people paint with broad brushes. ]

Yep that one with the flowers in front actually says in loving memory of Johnny Reb right on it.
Nothing to see here. Carry on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 4, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments ]

Sorry but you are having a conversation with chuck that is for naught. He doesn’t care about George Floyd, protests, graveyards or anything else save one. Many on Tnet the same. I think you know what the one thing is.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rebel monuments?

Jun 4, 2020, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments ]

You saying that with no other information than they’re headstones at a baptist church tells me everything I need to know about you.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments ]

I am so glad I know how you think. I thought Jhop was the most racist turd on t-net, but I must re-think that now.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments ]

You really trying to Justify this ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments ]

If you can justify vandalism, arson and murder as a by-product of protesting, then you can justify a person dying as a by-product of getting arrested. Protesting is not a 'do what you want for no accountablility' card.

But that's the real deal here isn't it, these people want zero accountability for their actions. Study history, man-kind has been through this many, many, many times. Look and see who comes out of top every time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Rebel monuments?? Is that what gravestones are?

Jun 4, 2020, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Yes, but how hard will it be to pick the Rebel monuments ]

There is a fundamental lack of intelligence here as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jun 4, 2020, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

The guys been fired, arrested and charged with murder. I thought equal protection under the Law is what the hate America crowd wanted. Guess not. Should we expect every major city to be burnt down any time a cop kills a black person?

Jun 4, 2020, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

Were you talking to me chuckston? Yes, seeing the cops knee on that mans throat does break my heart. Can I not also be disgusted at thugs vandalizing graves?

Johnny Reb graves? Desecrating a grave is never okay.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

It’s one of the most despicable things a human being can do.

It’s disgusting.

And for the record, who says that confederate soldiers are buried there?

And even if so, why would that make it okay.

Would George Floyd want this to be his memorial?

Is it not reasonable and just...

Jun 4, 2020, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

to abhor BOTH acts? The cowardly idiots who desecrated those graves weren’t honoring anyone or protesting anything; they were just revealing themselves to be vandals who may be throwing a well-placed through the window of YOUR business next.

Jun 4, 2020, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/radio-host-larry-elder-contrasts-numbers-on-white-and-black-americans-killed-by-cops-last-year

Note that Larry Elder is AA.

Jun 5, 2020, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Are those Johnny Reb graves? Dang kids. ]

Stop using that as an excuse for all the horrible murders committed by rioters the last 10 days.

Yeah, the only rural people those cowards aren't scared of

Jun 4, 2020, 7:32 PM

are dead.

Re: Yeah, the only rural people those cowards aren't scared of

Jun 4, 2020, 7:43 PM

What proof is there that it was one of “those cowards”?

It could be some redneck confederate flag loving loser that wants to start a race war.

I just hope none of our recruits have been reading tigernet this week.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:49 PM

So I guess you are showing your racist colors now. Blaming rednecks for something wwithout any proof. Got it.

Jun 7, 2023, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, the only rural people those cowards aren't scared of ]

You're worried about our recruits reading t-net????? Good grief.

And what is wrong with the Confederate flag? You got a problem with that?

Jun 4, 2020, 7:56 PM

The flag of treasonous losers.

Jun 4, 2020, 10:07 PM

I’ve been told when people burn the US flag, that flags don’t mean anything. They are just a piece of cloth. It doesn’t symbolize anything and you can’t be offended.

Yet somehow here’s a flag you care about. Interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 4, 2020, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, the only rural people those cowards aren't scared of ]

Please study colonial and antebellum history so that you can get a better understanding of the mindset of the folks that lived during that time, all races. Dig deep and read letters, autobiographies, legislation, etc. I would also encourage you to research John Carruthers Stanly of New Bern, NC.

It would be beneficial to research the history of the Cherokee nation as well.

I’m afraid that most of your US historical knowledge has come from public school history books, Hollywood, and social media.

Why do you have so much care about the Confederate flag

Jun 4, 2020, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, the only rural people those cowards aren't scared of ]

and so little about the American flag? It is just a piece of cloth, right?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I wouldn't put it past those white supremacists

Jun 4, 2020, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, the only rural people those cowards aren't scared of ]

or whatever they want to call themselves. We know they are attacking black owned businesses during these protests.

Re: I wouldn't put it past those white supremacists

Jun 4, 2020, 8:52 PM

No, we don't "know" that.

Did you know a black social studies teacher with the rioters excused the riots because 'the summer programs were cancelled ' and the kids had nothing else to do. When she was asked why the rioters were destroying Black owned businesses, too, she said it couldn't be helped.

Not exactly white supremacists. I'm not sure whose butt you've stuck your head in, but it's lodged pretty deep.

Jun 4, 2020, 10:09 PM

C T-m doesn’t appear to actually know much of anything.
But he feels a lot, and that’s way more important than knowing stuff.

I saw a message today mocking “why are people upset if protests kill some people. It’s way less than what the flu kills every year.” They thought they were being cute and all their twitter pals were high fiving them. But they were equating BLM with a mindless, killing, disease in this analogy. Oops. Maybe they are onto something.

Jun 4, 2020, 9:04 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't put it past those white supremacists ]

Take some time to watch the videos showing who are
walking out of the Damaged-looted & sometimes burned out
business many owned by the ones they say they are speaking up for

Why we have courts and the legal system
ever one has the right to their day in court
yep even a White police officer accused of killing a Black Man

Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong
Very little being said or talked about all the Police Officers
being attacked
Retired 77 year old Black Officer being killed trying to protect
a business owned by a Black man

BLM only talked about when a White Officer is involved in the abuse
or the death of a Black
How many know about, talk about or even care about knowing any facts
19 shot, 2 fatally, Wednesday in Chicago
Wednesday’s shootings come after a Tuesday where 28 people were shot, two of them fatally, citywide.

How should anyone be treated different breaking into and stealing during a so called
protest than breaking into any of our houses any time they want to
Ones that know me know how they will be treated.

Unacceptable.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:36 PM

absolute scum of the earth.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Unacceptable.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:18 PM

Catch them, prosecute them and make them go and repair those tombstones. If they can't be repaired then they replace. Plain and simple.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:46 PM

Apparently, some of you are more concerned about the dead than the injustice that’s still happening to the living. Just be honest... you really don’t care about racism at all. You just don’t want to be impacted by it or have to think about it. It’s too bad that the black athletes that you cheer for each week can’t turn the page so easily.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:50 PM

These folks obviously don’t believe in Karma. Man this is really sad.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic