Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone going to the WFU game this season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Anyone going to the WFU game this season?

Aug 9, 2016, 1:35 PM

Should I buy tickets from Clemson or from WFU?

I think I know the answer, but ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Anyone going to the WFU game this season?

Aug 9, 2016, 1:39 PM

yes - and at wake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 9, 2016, 1:40 PM

I bought mine from Wake athletic site. It lets me pick where I want to sit. However, once you get tickets you can sit anywhere reasonable in there after the first half

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2016, 8:00 PM

Hilarious

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2016, 1:40 PM

buying tix i mean - at wfu. should be cheaper

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 9, 2016, 1:41 PM

BUY THEM IN THE PARKING LOT AT WAKE, THEN GO SIT ON THE 50. BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS.

I would do that if it were 2-3 of us, but I have 6 going,

Aug 9, 2016, 1:49 PM

3 of which get all nervous if they don't have a ticket in their hand before going.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I would do that if it were 2-3 of us, but I have 6 going,

Aug 9, 2016, 1:54 PM

let those 3 waste their money beforehand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: I would do that if it were 2-3 of us, but I have 6 going,

Aug 9, 2016, 2:44 PM [ in reply to I would do that if it were 2-3 of us, but I have 6 going, ]

trust us - its probably the easiest tickets to get in acc other than going to durham. never been to bc but i bet its pretty easy as well

Aug 9, 2016, 2:02 PM

We will be there. We live in Pennsylvania and have had Clemson Season Tickets for 13 years now. In addition to selected home games we like to do one road game each year with less of a drive. Maryland was nice (when they were in the ACC) but now we go to Syracuse (what a dump) every other year. Also have been to Columbia and Atlanta for games. (Not far for you guys but still a hike for us - but worth it!)

Aug 9, 2016, 5:11 PM

WF has a pretty strict policy against buying tickets near the stadium. I have been stopped by security when I tried

Yep, so have I, but I still do it.

Aug 9, 2016, 11:04 PM

They are not going to arrest you or anything. Just tell you to stop doing it. But if you buy them away from the stadium, you will be fine. I only had one guy, one time stop me and I have probably done that 6-8 times.

Thinking about it.....

Aug 9, 2016, 5:12 PM

Would love to go back to the Dash.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2016, 5:13 PM

We are. Friends are wake grads. We reciprocate each year

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Aug 9, 2016, 5:16 PM

Yes I'm going, I always buy tickets at the box office right before the game.

never go through IPTAY for away game tickets***

Aug 9, 2016, 6:39 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ordered my tickets today from Wake

Aug 9, 2016, 7:58 PM

Nice place to watch a game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

We'll be there ... it's a nice little stadium

Aug 9, 2016, 10:58 PM

If you worry about seats, get em from the school. There should be plenty available there.

Always lots of Clemson folks there, tailgating in the Joel parking lot.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will probably be there. Used to live in W-S

Aug 9, 2016, 11:02 PM

I live in CLT now, I just get tickets there. You can get them for peanuts outside the stadium.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic