Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else a fan of Occam's Razor?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 854

Anyone else a fan of Occam's Razor?

Oct 1, 2019, 10:28 AM

If you are, tell me which one you think best fits Occam's:

1. The president is victim of an elaborate organized Deep State that consists of the Democratic Party, rogue Republicans, the media, and the intelligence community that has been hell-bent from day one to remove this virtuous and successful president. This Deep State refuses to accept the will of the people and couldn't control an election, so now they're fabricating anything they can to get Trump out of office right before an election year.

2. Pres. Trump is just a really ###### president who thinks he is above the law and doesn't have to answer to anyone, and now he's getting taken to task on it.

If you think #1, I'd love to hear why!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Not really

Oct 1, 2019, 10:30 AM

Little too Euro-pop-y for my taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUAXPRb7jQU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else a fan of Occam's Razor?

Oct 1, 2019, 10:34 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 10:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM8UaVFwIZ4

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 10:49 AM

I tried one of those on my sack once. Not happy with the results.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 12:32 PM

You're not the least bit interested in your own enlightenment. Many posters and alternative news outlets have presented outstanding arguments in favor of #1. You're
Felix 2.0

I found some unexpected daytime downtime. I know you'll appreciate it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 12:48 PM

Cool. Explain to me/show me evidence of the Deep State.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oct 1, 2019, 2:43 PM

There's more than one definition of what the deep state is. Basically it's unelected
beaurocrats who step outside their exceed the limitations of their authority or refuse to fulfill their responsibilities for political purposes. Several examples that come to mind are Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Yates, Rice, Holder, Mueller, and HRC.

Another description is wealthy and influential corporations and wealthy individuals which come under the heading of the donor class.

A few sterling examples past and present are Bell Helicopter, Dow Chemical, Brown & Root, Halliburton, Raytheon and everybody's favorite, oil companies. Some individuals would be J P Morgan, Jacob Schiff (not related to Adam Schiff), The entire Rockefeller clan, Warburg, Pincus, Soros, Buffett, Zuckerberg, Branson, Zucker, and Bill Singer of NY.
If you don't think they influence domestic and foreign policy above and beyond the "voters", I don't know what else to tell you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 3:21 PM

Ah, what you describe is the plutocracy of America, and in that, we agree. It's not a "Deep State" but rather a corrupt system where the almighty dollar runs our politicians.

Ironically, however, the GOP has been a far greater champion of this than the left. Why now would a "conservative" such as yourself be upset with it?

And if you're talking about just base corruption, cronyism, and inside baseball, Trump and his sycophants are the best of the best at it. So they would also be a part of this "Deep State".

In the end, there isn't some grand organized Legion of Doom sitting around plotting to bring down Donald Trump. He's a dishonest and corrupt president, and he's just as bad as the other politicians he swore to kick out.

Oct 1, 2019, 5:05 PM

I disagree with your contention that Trump and his sycophants are the best at taking advantage of a corrupt system. Surely you don't rank Uranium 1 and Hunter Biden and his deals with Ukranian Gas and 1.5. billion from China behind the current allegations against Trump into Ukranian phone call. But I know you do. Bias.

Oct 1, 2019, 7:03 PM

Does it matter so long as Trump is corrupt as well? He's our president, and one of the worst ever at corruption. He needs to go.

Oct 1, 2019, 5:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else a fan of Occam's Razor? ]

Actually the media and their penchant for spewing the talking points given to them by the CIA is a better example of deep state not to mention, people like Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and John Bolton. I don't know if they qualify as Plutocrats but they've all had the ear of more than one President.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

Oct 1, 2019, 7:03 PM

Why would anyone in the media take talking points from the CIA?

Oct 1, 2019, 8:23 PM

No one has ever called him virtuous, you just couldn’t help yourself from inserting that....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 10:47 PM

Are you telling me he's not that? You mean #2 could actually be the right answer?

Oct 2, 2019, 6:32 AM

No. You are not going to pin me to one answer. That is never the answer.

I think Trump should investigated. House will vote to impeach and Senate will not/acquit and this whole thing will be a joke.

I think Republicans should be mad that they do not have either the will to or the desire to or the means to put a coherent investigation together involving Biden and Hunter Biden or the Clinton email scandal or the Clinton meeting on the tarmac. They just can’t get it together, which means they don’t care or incompetent.

Now they will say, “we are doing the work of the people, not investigations that go nowhere”, which is just ridiculous.

I think this is a clear situation of, stay in your lane with Trump. He was a media darling and a personality larger than life. He came into politics via ego and it drove them and everyone else in politics nuts. He isn’t one of them, he is an outsider and super loud and super cocky and they didn’t like it. So they have tried to get him out since day one.

Do I like Trump, the non-President, sure, he built an impressive empire all the while enduring a lot of loss. Have to respect what he was able to build, regardless, if not, your jealousy is showing.

Do I like Trump the President, well, I like his economic stances and not being a war hawk and I like the fact that he has changed the entire outlook on politics for a couple years.

Who do I hate right now? The self righteous Media who are/have been making boat loads of cash off Trump since day one. He is 24/7 rations and they love it.....in fact they create half of this controversy, it’s sickening.

Sorry for errors, in an Uber to airport.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 854
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic