Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody see this story about Nuk?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,807

Anybody see this story about Nuk?

Oct 25, 2020, 10:16 PM

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/cardinals-deandre-hopkins-gives-the-bird-to-trump-supporters-on-i-10

Hope this isn’t true. Not a good look.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody see this story about Nuk?

Oct 25, 2020, 10:29 PM

You know what also was not a good look? Him pooping all over his hotel room at the combine

Oct 26, 2020, 6:53 AM

The boy has some serious issues.

I'm a Trump voter and see this as a "so what" story...

Oct 26, 2020, 7:15 AM

Compared to some of the other things that have happened to Trump supporters - getting a drive-by finger from a spoiled NFL player is a non-event.

I do, however, find it somewhat ironic that a top one-percenter driving his new Ferrari felt it necessary to give these mostly blue collar and middle class Trump folks the finger...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm a Trump voter and see this as a "so what" story...

Oct 26, 2020, 10:18 AM

Nuk probably doesn't like draft dodgers. Do you?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 10:36 AM

I'll wait for you to tell me about Biden's military service.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm a Trump voter and see this as a "so what" story... ]

I don’t like spoiled morons with Medusa living on their head.

So he flipped someone off on the road. WOW. WHAT A STORY

Oct 26, 2020, 8:37 AM

And how do you know it has anything to do with politics? MAYBE THEY ARE JUST A*******?

#SLOWNEWSDAY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Just Because he was a Tiger doesn't mean he gets a free pass

Oct 26, 2020, 8:58 AM

I don't care about him flipping people off but he left Clemson in huff when he didn't a "I'm leaving" presser, he was butthurt because he played in Sammy Watkins shadow and since he left he's not been the greatest ambassador for the School. He hasn't been in trouble with the law which is a low bar I guess but I don't feel compelled to celebrate a asssshole just because he play at Clemson.

He is a ridiculously talented athlete that will be an NFL Hall of Famer. Good for him

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Oct 26, 2020, 9:56 AM

They way most of you talk about and insult liberals and Biden supporters and then you have the nerve to get in your feelings about someone doing it back?

Oct 26, 2020, 10:07 AM

Let's not close our eyes and ears. Appears to me it's a two-way street and it's been going on for a long time.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 10:01 AM

How exactly do we know this was simply because the other person was a Trump supporter?

Oct 26, 2020, 10:30 AM

Nothing says equality like a drive by bird flip from the seat of a Ferrari. #classy

Oct 26, 2020, 10:32 AM

More than a drive by bird, he deliberately weaved in and out of their line of cars.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:47 AM

At least he didn't murder, shoot, beat up, pepper spray, bear spray, throw a moltov cocktail, or burn down a building when its full of people, like most leftist kooks do when they interact with Trump supporters. So as big of an A hole as someone diving a Ferrari looks for flipping off a bunch of people who probably make less all year than he does from playing one quarter of one game, at least he's better than most of the hood wearing, little old lady assaulting, viruently racist, members of the left.

Yeah, it's all one side doing the dumb...

Oct 26, 2020, 10:54 AM

$hit, huh?

Tribalism is a really bad look for anyone, left or right. I am sure you'll only agree with 50% of that comment.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, it's all one side doing the dumb...

Oct 26, 2020, 6:14 PM

One side is doing all of the beating up of the other side for having a different opinion, theres not much doubt about that by anyone who isn't a moron. If you want to minimize that behavior as "dumb $hit" then thats your prerogative, I suppose. I would wholeheartedly condemn any right wingers who put on hoods, attacked people of differing opinions in the streets, burned down minority (or anyones) businesses or homes, attacked cops, blocked freeways, etc etc etc if they were doing that anywhere in this country. I suspect you are fine with these behaviors, but only if they are committed by those of a particular political persuasion, whereas I have no tolerance for them period. I blame the fact you love to minimize left wing violence on your evident embrace of tribalism, which is a really bad look for anyone.

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic