Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any suggestions would help!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Any suggestions would help!!

Sep 21, 2015, 11:49 AM

I'm deploying soon, but I'm taking my IPad with me. I will have wifi where I'm going, is there any way possible to watch Clemson on ESPN while deployed???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any suggestions would help!! not tv but

Sep 21, 2015, 11:50 AM

be safe and thanks 4 your service

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watch EsPN app.***

Sep 21, 2015, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Watch EsPN app.***

Sep 21, 2015, 11:52 AM

With the watch Espn app do you have to have a tv prescription??

Re: Watch EsPN app.***

Sep 21, 2015, 11:53 AM

yes or the passwords of someone who does.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Yes***

Sep 21, 2015, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Watch EsPN app.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I didn't know Dr's wrote prescriptions for TV

Sep 21, 2015, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Watch EsPN app.*** ]

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Any suggestions would help!!

Sep 21, 2015, 11:52 AM

A proxy server that tells watchespn you are in an American location would be my guess. I don't have first hand experience internationally but works domestically to get around a black out.

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Sep 21, 2015, 11:54 AM

This may be more difficult than I thought. LoL

Sep 21, 2015, 12:00 PM

If all else fails you can download the video from youtube for just about any game within two days after the game is over. This will work for all your buddies too.

Contact me by Tmail for details if the WatchESPN fails.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2015, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Any suggestions would help!! ]

http://www.hotspotshield.com/ this is one i've used in the past, but only the free version. i would think paying for elite would be worth it to increase the speed where you'll be.

Go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ when the program is running and make sure its showing an ip in the states.

Then theoretically you'll be able use the watchespn app because it thinks you are watching from the US rather than being blacked out internationally.

Someone with experience might be able to confirm for you.

As far as the basics you'll need to have access to watchespn by having a subscription to cable or satellite subscription that makes it available. One of your buddies back home would share log in info with you I'm sure so you don't have to pay that bill if you don't have to.

Thank you for your service. God be with you!***

Sep 21, 2015, 11:54 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the games were free and available to our...

Sep 21, 2015, 11:57 AM

military over the world.

If they are not than you'll want a friend's login to their cable or satelite accounts so you can access WatchESPN online.

My son, Tigerfurlife, signed up about 90 military guys and another 200 Tiger Fans on our ESPN3 account several years ago but I'm not sure if that will still works. I think ESPN has changed something that limits the number of devices and location that can access the ESPN3/WatchESPN website.

Stay safe, getting you back is important to all of us and thank you for your service.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2015, 12:01 PM

You would need to go to the watch ESPN app and register as well as setup a pass word and select cable provider, direct tv etc....You should then be able to sign in and watch.

Sep 21, 2015, 12:09 PM

the firstrowsports.eu site was kicking last year - but haven't tried using this year. I'd check there.

click AM FOOTBALL, and look for Clemson during air time.

Thank you for your service, and stay safe!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2015, 1:07 PM

Get yourself a slingbox, connect to your cable box, satellite etc. You can connect to it and watch TV anywhere you have wifi. Ebay has them for around $60-70 refurbished, depending on model, new can cost upwards of $200-$300. I will be out of the country for the Florida State game, but i am watching Via the slingbox. If you don't have a cable box or receiver to connect to. find a friend or family member in the states that has one they don't use often and hook it to that.

Can't you just watch SlingTV on computer without SlingBox?

Sep 21, 2015, 2:28 PM

with a small monthly subscription.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I lived overseas for several years

Sep 21, 2015, 2:14 PM

And as long as your IP address shows up as non-U.S., you should be able to subscribe to the ESPN College Gameplan. All college football, basketball, baseball, & soccer games televised on ESPN or ABC. Games are also archived so you can get up on Sunday mornings and watch the late games, too.

ESPN College Gameplan is gone. It's now ESPN Extra.***

Sep 21, 2015, 2:20 PM

OK, thanks. It's been a couple of years since I used it********

Sep 21, 2015, 2:21 PM

Not sure if it's still in service

Sep 21, 2015, 2:21 PM [ in reply to I lived overseas for several years ]

But try this link for more info:
http://www.espnplayer.com/espnplayer/help.jsp?product=ESPN_COLLEGE_PASS

Re: Not sure if it's still in service

Sep 21, 2015, 3:38 PM

Thanks Tiger fans. I'm deploying with a lot of Carolina fans, so this November should be interesting..lol

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic