Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP App ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

CFP App ?

Dec 31, 2018, 10:16 AM

This app thing for getting tickets is absoloutely horrible! I have been on hold with these people for about an hour and have yet to get a real person. I'm just on hold...

Any way the instructions say to get a new CFP ID click the forgot password link. This does not let you create a new CFP ID. I can get in with my ticketmaster ID. But will this let me get my tickets when they are available?

The problem is there is no way to create a new CFP ID, and the directions are wrong. I have poked around, but I can't find any way to create the new CFP ID. Has anyone does that yet? Or can I use my ticketmaster id?

this app way is just terrible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFP App ?

Dec 31, 2018, 10:21 AM

Your right. I had to establish a new account (not request a new password like IPTAY said). Once I did that it asked me if I wanted to link my Ticketmaster account. I declined that offer.

Waiting now until 5 pm on Jan 1 to see if my tickets are there to buy.

This is a stupid way to distribute tickets. We didn’t have to do that for Tampa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 10:24 AM

how did you establish a new account

Dec 31, 2018, 10:50 AM

Underneath of where you put your password their was a button (link) to set up account

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: CFP App ? ]

Or in the drop down menu on the app click on virtual assistant

Any reason as to why you did not link your accounts?

Dec 31, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: CFP App ? ]

I linked mine, but as stupid as this app is I am worried that was the wrong move.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would Not Allow Me To Create CFP Password

Dec 31, 2018, 10:37 AM

No trouble setting up Ticketmaster password. Hope tickets appear. I hate the idea of tickets on phone. I want something in my hand when I approach the gate. Tickets have been printed. Why don't they just overnight ship tickets to everyone. God knows we are paying enough for the tickets.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would Not Allow Me To Create CFP Password

Dec 31, 2018, 10:47 AM

My problem is I have a 5c Iphone that doesn't support iOS 11 which is needed for the CFP app. I have been trying to call the IPTAY office but only get a message saying they are open today but no one answering the phones. Wish they would have just mailed the tickets like 2 years ago!!

Re: Any reason as to why you did not link your accounts?

Dec 31, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Any reason as to why you did not link your accounts? ]

Sorry..I missed that you had linked your account. I don't know that I did that. How did you do that? I can log in with my ticketmaster id/password(which may mean it is linked?). I see I have no tickets yet, which is what I would expect to see. I just am not sure that I did the link right. But that would explain how the tickets show up.

for as much money as we paid...

Dec 31, 2018, 10:56 AM

you think Iptay or the mobile app people could answer the SDFJLSDKFJS**** phone. this is worse than the ACC Champ game IMHO. And I thought that was the worst ticket experience I ever had. I only spent $60 on that ticket. I spent a lot more on this ticket!

This is just bad. And people wonder why people don't buy tickets through the school. Can we go back to snail mail? I would even pay the postage not to have to deal with this.

Re: for as much money as we paid...

Dec 31, 2018, 11:02 AM

IPTAY will prob tell u to call Tckt Office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: for as much money as we paid...

Dec 31, 2018, 11:19 AM

No, Ticket office tells you to call the CFB -469-706-9010. What a Cluster.

How to get the app to work!

Dec 31, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to for as much money as we paid... ]

After spending almost an hour on hold..I got a real person. What you have to do is nothing like in the note Iptay sent. so I thought I would post in order to save others some time...(new year's resolution be kind to others....)
https://cfp-rsvp.com/account/login?returnUrl=%2Faccount

Get on to above on your computer or on the web browser on your phone

Set up an account here(email + password)

Then after you set up your account here, you can get into the app and link the ticket master account

Make sure your password has no special characters. they have a bug here

or you can go off of am.ticketmaster/cfbplayoff
then click cfp website
then click under ticket reservations the word here

then in the top left corner a few entries over click on sign in. that has the place where you can create an account and you get the cfp link.

then sign in the app. you can sign in the app with ticket master or cfp id(which you just created). at this point it is linked. at the top of the app when you get to mobile ticketing you can get a drop down that says cfp id

if you have to call be prepared to wait at least an hour on hold!

Re: How to get the app to work!

Dec 31, 2018, 2:10 PM

I called also, waited around 45 minutes on hold. They stated clearly that accounts will not be active until 5 pm Jan 1. They will not work now. At that time, you can get in and access tickets. No need to call now and try to fix it.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic