Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any of you had any luck joining elevenwarriors?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Any of you had any luck joining elevenwarriors?

Dec 21, 2020, 2:30 PM

Thought it would be fun to get on there and smack talk a little, but just curious how tightly they control access. They are really stirred up over there! The funniest thing is they think that the reason Dabo ranked them so low and, by their definition, is smack-talking them so much is because he's afraid to play them! Here's a little insight - if you're afraid to play someone, you don't do or say things that might rile them up and give them added motivation. If you're NOT afraid of them, then you don't care because you know when it comes down to mano y mano that your guys can handle their guys.

They sure do hate Dabo and Clemson, though! Maybe moreso than the coots hate him & us! At least the coots know their place and know they're not even in the same league with us. The Bucknuts still think they're comparable and even better than us. Prove it on the field, fellas, and they you can talk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any of you had any luck joining elevenwarriors?

Dec 21, 2020, 2:54 PM

They can’t be screening out people by zip/area code. They’d ban half their fan base.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's my attitude about that crowd in Ohio:

Dec 21, 2020, 2:56 PM

I have two grandchildren in Ohio...living near THUH OSU.

I've threatened both from mentioning those arrogant nitwits...or wearing any colors that resemble that crowd...or admitting that they live there amongst them, for that matter.

The whole lot of them remind me of the snot-nosed, high-brow, arrogant dirtbags with the Oklahoma program not so long ago, thinking their "traditions" gave them some exhalted status to stand on lofty thrones pointing and wagging fingers at others.

Scr*w the entire crowd.....GO TIGERRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLL OUT OF THE BUCKLENUTS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's my attitude about that crowd in Ohio:

Dec 21, 2020, 7:18 PM

So, I'm guessing that they didn't get the steak knives.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 3:08 PM

I joined. It took them a few days to approve my username, but they did eventually. I haven't posted over there yet.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

If you get an account, can you please ask them

Dec 21, 2020, 3:10 PM

if they realize Dabo is not on the CFP committee? He was only voting for the coaches’ poll.

Are they really this dumb?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you get an account, can you please ask them

Dec 21, 2020, 3:29 PM

They don’t like being asked questions they can’t stand the answer to.

Dec 21, 2020, 3:28 PM

Yes, I got on their site last year, after our CFP win. I like to read the boards of opposing teams after a game, not to gloat, but to see what the sentiment of their fan base is. My experience from enrolling on the referenced Ohio St. site, and posting a few comments:
1. Once you enroll, they make you wait a day or two before you can post any comments. This is by design, a filter to prohibit any spur of the moment overly negative newcomer comments, and a step to keep any non-Ohio St. fans out.
2. Any comments you post, can either be reviewed as thumbs up or thumbs down by their members. Positive and negative points are assigned for each review of your comments. If you go to far into the red (negative points), your ability to comment is disabled.
3. The net effect of this is that only if you are generating positive comments about OSU football, you are eventually prohibited from commenting. This creates on overall environment of OSU fans performing fellatio on each other.
4. I couldn’t resist, and felt obligated to provide some commentary that went against the grain. I was disabled from commenting in a matter of days. They don’t like to hear anything that doesn’t aid their position.
4. It is probably no surprise to say this, but the overwhelming commentary on the board after their CFP loss, was one of incessant whining and complaining. That the loss was entirely because of the referees or OSU beating themselves. Very little credit given to Clemson.

Is it any wonder why many college football fans (not just Clemson) experience deep, rich satisfaction in seeing OSU lose? That high pitched whining sound you hear is coming from the OSU fan base, marring an otherwise excellent program. And as we know, the whining starts with their head coach.

Dec 21, 2020, 7:17 PM

Tommypine,

This was exactly my experience last year, especially #3. They can talk smack to you, but if you give as good as you get, you are down-voted by the delicate little bucknut flowers. You couldn't even have a decent discussion of pros and cons.

Dec 21, 2020, 4:40 PM

I bust their chops on a daily basis.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 4:49 PM

Like ND, quickly being reminded of why we need to win ??????

They are worked about the Dabo's ranking and man do they need another 31-0 drumming.

Not saying it will happen but I'd take great pleasure in making the all-time mark 5-0 against the Buckeyes ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 7:13 PM

They will let you in easy enough, although there is a day's delay.

But as soon as don't brown-nose their Bucknuts, they down vote you and hide your posts. After 50 negs you can't post anymore. They are Sooo sensitive. So make your posts count. or create a couple of extra accounts.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:07 PM

I didn’t try to join but was there reading the comments about Dabo ranking them 11. It was just like seeing and hearing them at a playoff game (before the game - you never see them after the game). Worst bunch of foul-mouthed obnoxious folks I have ever seen. I lived in Ohio for 2 years and being a miserable jerk is an inherent trait there.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic