Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any ideas on who we hope to get to make up for Hancock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,709

Any ideas on who we hope to get to make up for Hancock

Jul 14, 2020, 10:49 PM

I hope Nyland Green comes through, but I think we were hoping to sign 2 corners and a safety. Are we in the running for any highly rated for the 2021 class. I checked some of the crystal balls and am not seeing it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any ideas on who we hope to get to make up for Hancock

Jul 14, 2020, 10:51 PM

The safety from Texas might visit when things open back up. I hate to say it but I don’t have much hope for green now either with the stuff that happened in the media last month. Also read where a auburn site reported he’s backed off from Clemson because he felt pressured to commit or something. No good

Wow, didn't know that about Green. Hope this doesn't turn

Jul 14, 2020, 10:59 PM

into a situation where trying to keep the recruiting class from falling apart. Maybe we can hit the transer market for someone in this area. I thought Dabo came out of last month ok with how he handled his statement and how much all of the players current and former were praising him.

I really hope this Hancock was just a single situation that had nothing to do with that, but what do I know. I sure hope his high school teammate Carter doesn't go with him.

Dang we were looking at this being our best class and now it looks sketchy and not really in on anyone to get at db and secondary.

Re: Wow, didn't know that about Green. Hope this doesn't turn

Jul 14, 2020, 11:05 PM

Staff just needs to weather the storm for now I believe they knew this was coming for a while and have a plan. A season with winning and good vibes would really help. The pearman thing will be brought up by other coaches against Clemson for every kid Clemson recruits. It’s not going away and a bigger issue than people want to believe in my opinion

If that turns out to be the case, then we may not ever again

Jul 14, 2020, 11:12 PM

recruit on the level we have been.

Jul 14, 2020, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, didn't know that about Green. Hope this doesn't turn ]

The entire Pearman "thing" is stupid. If someone is offended by him telling someone not to use a racial slur, then I dont care if they play here or not.

Jul 14, 2020, 11:57 PM

I agree but I want Clemson to remain very good. That requires getting good recruits

Jul 14, 2020, 11:21 PM

Hopefully someone smart enough to not want to jump on the bandwagon to try to ruin someone over lies they hear. Forget it..not even worth it.

Jul 14, 2020, 11:25 PM

Though I would never feel like this, but it's getting easier and easier to not care for sports anymore

Jul 14, 2020, 11:54 PM

Amen. I'm done wringing my hands over which player is going to be so stupid they think Clemson employs racist coaches.

Found This. It probably has more to do with the Hancock flip

Jul 15, 2020, 1:46 AM

than any of the junk about Pearman. I know the kid that decommitted from Ohio State was only a 3 star, but he is probably going to Bama. His decommit from Oho State, probably got the bucks going harder to flip Hancock.

https://www.landgrantholyland.com/2020/6/25/21303188/ohio-state-buckeyes-football-recruiting-devonta-smith-decommitment-alabama-tony-grimes-derrick-davis

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,709
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic