Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any chance we have a Chase Brice package?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Any chance we have a Chase Brice package?

Jan 2, 2019, 11:57 PM

I know TL is one of the best freshman QB ever but I wonder if we would have a couple of plays that give CB a run pass option just as a change of pace and give Bama something else to think about.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How would Alabama know we had a CB package before the game?

Jan 3, 2019, 12:02 AM

Would we need to hold a press conference first?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How would Alabama know we had a CB package before the game?

Jan 3, 2019, 12:09 AM

I am not saying we let them know before the game. Lets say on a 2nd and 3 in the 2nd QTR that we run a roll out run/pass option. Bama has to make adjustments and be prepared for bringing CB into the game and maybe he just hands off to the RB if we bring him back in.

It would not surprise me if Bama brings in Hurts for certain plays and formations.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any chance we have a Chase Brice package?

Jan 3, 2019, 12:11 AM

Not no but hell no.

I’m trying to understand why you keep including your name after each post? This isn’t e-mail.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because he’s Dean...the Deanster Tiger Fan Man***

Jan 3, 2019, 12:15 AM

Cut the Deanmiester some slack

Deanareeno...the Dean-Dean Man...Ramalama Dean Dong***

Jan 3, 2019, 12:27 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deanareeno...the Dean-Dean Man...Ramalama Dean Dong***

Jan 3, 2019, 12:38 AM

Dean, Dean, the dancing machine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 3, 2019, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Any chance we have a Chase Brice package? ]

It is a Macro. I will delete it so it will not annoy you on this post.

Anyways, I like the idea but I have no say in it. This is two teams evenly matched and I am wondering what new wrinkles we will have for this game.

Jan 3, 2019, 7:18 AM

I stated the very same thing bc CB is a tough as nails running the ball, and he can throw the ball!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 7:24 AM

What can Chase do that Trevor can not do better?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Beat Syracuse***

Jan 3, 2019, 8:03 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

ask hold***

Jan 3, 2019, 8:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Any chance we have a Chase Brice package? ]

Chase Brice can run like the Texas QB - tough as nails. He can't throw the ball like Trevor of course. If he pretends to throw the ball like Trevor, he's going to throw picks. Chase is > than KB2 however. I see us trying to run Trevor more in this game which could be dangerous as I think he could get injured. His demeanor in his facial expressions in the ND game looked a bit different after a few of those hits. They served their purpose, but Bama will be looking to take him out - no question.

Jan 3, 2019, 7:25 AM

The only new wrinkle I am aware of is the wishbone in short yardage with TL, Travis, Choice and XT but don’t tell Bama about it.

Jan 3, 2019, 8:05 AM

I will let you know Monday night about 11 pm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no***

Jan 3, 2019, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor can run.

Jan 3, 2019, 8:22 AM

I'm satisfied he sees the field about as well as anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic