Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another milestone; another year.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Another milestone; another year.....

Aug 5, 2019, 9:54 AM

Well, I'm thankful that I've made it another year, today, turning 72.

I'm also thankful more than words can express for our three national titles and even moreso, that I am a CLEMSON TIGER!

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS! Here's to another championship year!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another milestone; another year.....

Aug 5, 2019, 9:58 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope you get to celebrate many more birthdays and National Championships! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Happy Birthday HT!

Aug 5, 2019, 10:08 AM

Take it easy tonight -- don't want to see your name on the police blotter tomorrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You sound young

Aug 5, 2019, 10:13 AM

compared to oldschool57

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Perhaps, younger, as well as less musically

Aug 5, 2019, 10:31 AM

inclined are the key words here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Birthday Hartins

Aug 5, 2019, 10:34 AM

drinks are on GWPTiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Mainly because gwpcoot LIKES it when

Aug 5, 2019, 10:37 AM

older doods do body shots off him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARTINS ! ! ! ! DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR ! ! ! !

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 5, 2019, 10:52 AM

Have a good one! You are about to catch me!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Birthday, Youngster!***

Aug 5, 2019, 10:54 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Aug 5, 2019, 10:55 AM

Happy Birthday Hartins!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

have a happy happy hartins

Aug 5, 2019, 11:01 AM

have a cocktail (or three). as stated above, drinks are on gwpcoot. since gwp is running a tab, i’ll take a double vodka/soda. tia.

enjoy the nap

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: have a happy happy hartins

Aug 5, 2019, 11:19 AM

Happy Birthday ....... youngster!

Having birthdays are the greatest thing. It’s when you stop having them that the trouble begins!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Birthday young man!!!!***

Aug 5, 2019, 11:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2019, 11:37 AM

:)

Happy birthday Hart... here's to many more.***

Aug 5, 2019, 11:54 AM

Aug 5, 2019, 12:01 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and
GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 5, 2019, 12:04 PM

Happy Birthday sir !

What celebrities do you share your birthday with ?

DB23

Aug 5, 2019, 12:08 PM

I share mine with June Carter Cash , Clarence Thomas , Selma Blair and Wilma Rudolph ...among others less known .

DB23

HaPpY 72nd B'Day Hartins! ??

Aug 5, 2019, 12:55 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Birthday!***

Aug 5, 2019, 12:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2019, 6:14 PM

Happy Birthday!

Have to confess, I thought you were old....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Hartins!!!

Aug 5, 2019, 8:12 PM

One of the best Clemson gentlemen you’ll ever find!

Many more happy and healthy birthdays to you!

~JKB

Aug 6, 2019, 12:35 PM

Another Happy Birthday from me to you Hartins. When I first come to T-Net in 2007, I learned about this site from a guy that I had met at work, and he would print pages for me to read bc I didn't have a computer, and I didn't know how to use one. That friend got fired and that was the end of the only up to date news I had about our Tigers, so I bought my first laptop not even knowing how to turn it on, but as you can see now and over these years I have learn, and I had to learn how to type also.

But Hartins my first months on here, people was so critical of me and my vocabulary/grammar that I almost, and was very close to giving up on T-Net and learning how to use a computer. But I want everyone to know that bc of people like Hartins and Bill that I could respond back to and not worry about those beating me up and being so critical of my poor grammar/vocabulary. You two are the very reason that I stayed, and I look for people that could help me, bc this online cyber world thingy was as foreign to me as anything I had ever encountered in my life time to that point, but I wanted to learn how to get around, and talk using a key board that seem to take forever just to write a sentence bc I had never typed before T-Net either.

So Hartins I do wish you a very sincere Happy Birthday, and I do pray that you and Bill are around here on T-Net for many more years to come, Happy Happy Birthday, and thanks for your kindness over the years here on T-Net, You and Bill are truly HOF-ers to T-Net as far as I'm concerned!!!! Henry B (allorangeallthetime52) Happy Birthday Hartins!!!

Aug 6, 2019, 6:43 PM

Happy Birthday young fellow. May you have many more and witness many more National Championships.If I make it & more days I will be 15 up on ypu. GO TIGERS.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 6:47 PM

Correction-= 7 more days.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 11:37 PM

Happy Birthday Hartins!! Hope you get a belated birthday Natty again this year.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic