Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another look back at the "play at the plate"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Another look back at the "play at the plate"

Mar 2, 2020, 12:44 PM
IMG_1638.PNG(125.6 K)
IMG_1662.PNG(98.6 K)

Loved looking at our fans in the background . . . Especially those that stood to see and those peering around them!!!

The Ump was in perfect position . . . Never flinched in his call!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave it to Beaver to not properly tag

Mar 2, 2020, 12:51 PM

someone at the plate and let Hackenburg get to third. ????????

Message was edited by: CUTiger1989®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Leave it to Beaver to not properly tag

Mar 2, 2020, 1:24 PM

What was hilarious as he!! was the chicken catcher was running his beak at the plate ump and Adam Hackenberg ran all the way to 3rd because of him not paying attention whatsoever...dumb ### coot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, that was hilarious, especially, when the rest of his

Mar 2, 2020, 2:46 PM

teammates were telling him to throw to third.

Also, in the previous inning when the Tigers had the bases loaded and no outs ... and the coots got out of it with no runs, Beaver spiked the ball in front of the plate before heading to their dugout. Justice was served.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Yep, that was hilarious, especially, when the rest of his

Mar 2, 2020, 5:00 PM

Yep. Low-rent trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Another look back at the "play at the plate"

Mar 2, 2020, 12:51 PM

They get ragged every single game, but that umpire can't get enough credit for actually watching the play and letting it happen instead of making up his mind of the outcome that seemed so obvious before the slide.

Parker should have been out by 10 feet but his effort and the catcher's lack of fundamentals made for a highlight for the Tigers.

I sit a few rows back directly behind home plate.

Mar 2, 2020, 12:54 PM

I could tell in real time that Parker was safe.

Great pics.

Mar 2, 2020, 12:57 PM

Thanks.

Re: Great pics.

Mar 2, 2020, 12:57 PM

Again.

Mar 2, 2020, 1:17 PM

Don't be so hard on the Beaver, ward!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2020, 1:51 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2020, 2:40 PM

There you Go, S A F E!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, June . . .***

Mar 2, 2020, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Another look back at the "play at the plate" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2020, 2:39 PM

Skeet, where is the pics thats showing what's what from the back side of the plate. Those are good pics showing the hustle our player is making to avoid the tag, but I can't see where his hands are reaching for the plate???

Mar 2, 2020, 2:45 PM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1234229355502501889

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unbelievable play and call

Mar 2, 2020, 4:00 PM

Can't believe the ump waited for the play to happen all the way through, or that he could see it in such quick time.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic