Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another dropped ball but at least the messages on their backs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,605

Another dropped ball but at least the messages on their backs

Oct 3, 2020, 10:42 PM

Are cool. So its all good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another dropped ball but at least the messages on their backs

Oct 3, 2020, 10:44 PM

I do agree with "ENOUGH" as in enough of this social justice bull ####.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2020, 10:45 PM

Agreed. Its overkill.

Oct 4, 2020, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Another dropped ball but at least the messages on their backs ]

Thats how I read it. Also assumed ‘Justice’ was referring to police officers that get railroaded by media and the mob without evidence wrong doing and before a fair trial. Largely unoffended by Love and Unity running around out there, just struggled remembering who was who with some duplicates. ‘Matter’ was a conundrum for me though, but suppose a human body is just a accumulation of atoms, so technically that label isn’t inaccurate I suppose...

Oct 3, 2020, 10:48 PM

Neither of those two things are related. Why connect them?

Oct 3, 2020, 10:55 PM

I disagree. Why dont we just play ball instead of constantly trying to find new ways to make social statements before, after and during a game. I do not believe it furthers anything.

If they put some of that energy into improving their game, they would probably play alot less sloppy.

Oct 4, 2020, 3:27 PM

I agree totally that is all I am saying. If players want to express their political and social views outside of the game then go for it that is your right. For instance the Milwaukee Bucks were the first team to start the boycotting for racial equality. Now that they have lost and have plenty of time to work on race relations and justice have you seen or heard one peep out of them? No. Why? Because the cameras aren't there and they are too busy planning their vacations while living in their mansions being oppressed by America.

Oct 4, 2020, 3:42 PM

Dabo believes that the Clemson football players should use their platform (i.e., being football players on the #1 ranked team in the nation and on TV every week) to help with changing perspectives of people on these issues. If Dabo and the coaching staff support them (obviously the Clemson University and Athletic Department leadership support them, as well) then why should you care?

Does it ruin your viewing of the game or was it confusing because you didn't know the players numbers or something else?

Oct 5, 2020, 10:30 AM

No it ruins the game because it is sports not politics.Do you turn on CNN to get your sports news?Then why the hell would anyone turn a game and expect to get political news and updates? We will just agree to disagree but one day you will understand what is going on here. Well if you are a liberal you won't.

Oct 4, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Another dropped ball but at least the messages on their backs ]

They did play ball and we won. I assume you were watching the same game that I was.

I don't think the Clemson football team playing football is really your issue based on what you say. So again, why are you trying to connect them?

Oct 4, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Another dropped ball but at least the messages on their backs ]

Acknowledging and letting it bother you is the only issue with any of it. Can’t stand the subject myself, but my God, people give it so much unnecessary power.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmmm... didn't see any with MASK UP on their back.***

Oct 5, 2020, 10:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,605
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic