Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andrew Booth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Andrew Booth

May 9, 2018, 10:35 PM

If anyone has any inside info on Booth I would appreciate you sharing with the bored. Have seen a lot of talk about him possibly leaning Auburn after his visit this past weekend from some various recruiting "expert" tweets, but I can afford to read the stories on him (they're all premium)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andrew Booth

May 9, 2018, 10:35 PM

*Cant afford them

May 10, 2018, 3:12 AM

Auburn is having one of those years where shady things are happening.

So it's just another normal year for them?***

May 10, 2018, 8:47 AM

Re: So it's just another normal year for them?***

May 10, 2018, 3:28 PM

It's worse this year. They just saw their two biggest rivals play in the title game and there's desperation to keep pace. Auburn had a good season and beat Bama last year... but still lost 4 games. We may be their biggest non-conference rival, at least recently, and we beat them and played in the playoff again too.

May 10, 2018, 8:54 AM

Supposedly he doesn't have a leader. He really the DB coach at Auburn. He feels a real connection though with Dabo due to religious backgrounds.

I honestly think we are ok here. Just let the official visit hoopla die down and he will come back to earth.

May 10, 2018, 8:58 AM

Okay, I appreciate it. I've really wanted to land Booth for quite some time, and this past weekend I started hearing noise about his visit to Auburn, but was not able to read the articles

I wouldnt look too much into it

May 10, 2018, 10:45 AM

No matter the recruit there is always going to be a story after a visit. Booth's mom loves some Dabo. If today was signing day I think Auburn would be concern, but its not. Dabo and Clemson still in the drivers seat from what I've been reading. Momma loves Clemson and loves Dabo too so that always bodes well for us.

I don’t expect a decision anytime before the season***

May 10, 2018, 11:08 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2024, 8:58 AM

One thing is for sure, his twin sister makes her love for Clemson clear all on her Twitter
https://twitter.com/keepingupwithAB/status/985309850631581696

i think we are in a good spot

May 10, 2018, 1:34 PM

Booth comes from a good family and I think they will see through the BS at Auburn and UGA

Re: i think we are in a good spot

May 10, 2018, 4:32 PM

I hope so.

The stuff the SEC is pulling this year is appalling. Honestly can't ever remember it being this bad. Georgia kinda kicked things off by upping the ante to what appears fairly ridiculous levels last year and now the rest of the SEC seems to be following suit.

This stuff needs to be reigned in. Hard. I think the NCAA blew it in a major way when they let Hugh Freeze walk. They did hit Ole Miss pretty hard, but failing to ban Freeze himself was a major mis-step and has seemingly emboldened the rest of the vultures.

There is a reason the rest of college football despises the SEC.

May 10, 2018, 5:29 PM

Hugh Freeze was somewhat banned, Alabama tried to hire him and the NCAA denied his hire due to his Ole Miss scandal.

May 10, 2018, 5:55 PM

It wasn't the NCAA, it was Greg Sankey, who's the commissioner of the sec. It was the right and really only decision for him to make in the interest of his member institutions though.

May 10, 2018, 9:37 PM

Lol @ " member institutions " .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 10, 2018, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: i think we are in a good spot ]

Do any of y’all ever have any proof of this? Y’all just toss out accusations without providing any substance to its validity. Fans from other schools are probably doing the same to our program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

If they had proof there would likely be an investigation

May 11, 2018, 12:19 PM

These folks are rarely stupid enough to leave proof, but that doesn’t mean that this isn’t going on.

The folks saying it about Clemson are equally as correct as the Clemson fan’s saying it about other schools. It’s happening everywhere, the only difference is the level of involvement and compliance from the coaching staff.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic