Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Lord.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

My Lord.....

Jan 6, 2021, 10:06 PM

hard to even look at and they should throw the guy in prison for life. No one condones this, but there are responsible parties.

https://twitter.com/hollandcourtney/status/1346992870646046720?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I'm her family I'm suing Trump and Co.***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That ‘great patriot’s’ family won’t blame Trump

Jan 6, 2021, 10:14 PM

If a regular investigation, they’ll sprinkle some crack on her Then dig up every past run-in with the law

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sadly, That's probably true. My hope is that...

Jan 6, 2021, 10:19 PM

this tragedy for them would bring them back to reality. That's assuming they've also bought into the conspiracy world of Trump as she had which I don't know to be true.

Don’t tell Spooneye

Jan 6, 2021, 10:18 PM

What should one expect when breaking in the capitol

Jan 6, 2021, 10:20 PM

and breaking a window?

If someone did that in your house, would you shoot them?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What should one expect when breaking in the capitol

Jan 6, 2021, 10:26 PM

Protestors are breaking into the speaker of the house’s office...

Jan 6, 2021, 10:32 PM

After first forcing their way past the guards to get in. If she was a black man and this was a BLM protest and she was breaking into McConnells office, you’d be saying what spooneye said.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Protestors are breaking into the speaker of the house’s office...

Jan 6, 2021, 10:36 PM

you’d be saying what spooneye said.

And unlike me, he'd actually mean it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Protestors are breaking into the speaker of the house’s office...

Jan 6, 2021, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Protestors are breaking into the speaker of the house’s office... ]

I’m pretty sure I’ve read a post from you

Jan 6, 2021, 11:51 PM

Supporting the right to shoot someone taking your property. Life can suck - but when you play stupid games you sometimes win stupid prizes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m pretty sure I’ve read a post from you

Jan 6, 2021, 11:55 PM

Ask yourself this...

Jan 7, 2021, 11:21 AM

If you broke into the White House or the Capitol building, and police/authorities repeatedly told you to get back or disperse and you refused, what do you think would happen?

If someone broke into your house and you drew down on them with the same warning, what would you do if they refused?

Finally, look at your hypocrisy:

Kyle Rittenhouse shooting two people for rushing at him: Just fine.

A Capitol cop shooting a rioting trespasser who refused to stop trying to break through the House chamber door: Somehow at fault.

Just a partisan hack. If your answer to the two above questions is either "I would get shot" or "I would shoot them," then you can drop your argument.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm sure T3 would have the same amount of empathy if the

Jan 6, 2021, 11:58 PM [ in reply to I’m pretty sure I’ve read a post from you ]

lady killed was black & wearing a BLM hat. Im sure of it

He’d be posting ‘won’t get shot if you listened to cops’***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:03 AM

Re: He’d be posting ‘won’t get shot if you listened to cops’***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:29 AM

Yes she was warned

Jan 7, 2021, 8:25 AM

Here’s interview from a guy on your side who was inside

https://youtu.be/ip1DsbDjbO0

That's an amazing interview.

Jan 7, 2021, 8:30 AM

The worst part is that you can hear how genuine he feels about the lies he's been convinced of, and the rightness of attacking his own government.

If they were just a pile of trolls, it would be easier. But it's worse, because they're true believers. They're just that unbelievably stupid.

This guy's so stupid that he just committed one or more felonies and now he's giving an interview on TV.

And yes he's from NJ, but we're not letting him back in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That guy was 2 feet away from being killed

Jan 7, 2021, 11:08 AM

He was pushing the same doors as the woman was shot. She stepped through the window first before him. Dude needs to reconsider how his actions were part of this.

And somehow he doesn't see the correlation.

Jan 7, 2021, 11:27 AM

The guy pointing a gun at him told him repeatedly not to come in, and she did, and now they don't care because they shot her.

And that has to change.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need police reform.

Jan 7, 2021, 11:35 AM

All lives matter. Why didn’t he shoot her in the foot or knee? Why didn’t he use a taser?

We now need an ALM March so we can burn down some business in the burbs and shout her name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, I'm dying to know.

Jan 7, 2021, 11:38 AM

You said you had tried to go yesterday but couldn't. If you had, would you have stormed the barricades? Gone into the Capitol? How far would you have gone if you had?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Hey, I'm dying to know.

Jan 7, 2021, 11:40 AM

Read my posts from last night. I am not stating it for a 4th time.

Seems like they all got lost in the shuffle

Jan 7, 2021, 2:08 PM

You scared to come out and say you would have been right there in it now?

Commands?!

Jan 7, 2021, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: He’d be posting ‘won’t get shot if you listened to cops’*** ]

She broke into the ####### Capitol and was trying to force her way through the House chamber doors that police had barricaded. What ####### commands should she have been afforded?

Re: Commands?!

Jan 7, 2021, 2:15 PM

Re: Commands?!

Jan 7, 2021, 2:32 PM

I'll ask this scenario again since you dodged it before: Someone is trying to break into your home. Your wife and children are there. You have a gun. You tell him to stop and leave immediately. He keeps trying to come through the door.

What are you doing about it?

As for the rest of your lying post, you know people denounced the violence this past summer. Let's also not forget that YOU encouraged the violence out of the Trumpies yesterday two months ago, and you cheered it on yesterday.

And tackle her? Jesus, he was barricading a door that a mob was trying to break down.

Re: I'm sure T3 would have the same amount of empathy if the

Jan 7, 2021, 12:32 AM [ in reply to I'm sure T3 would have the same amount of empathy if the ]

He would be cheering it...

Jan 7, 2021, 11:22 AM [ in reply to I'm sure T3 would have the same amount of empathy if the ]

And justifying what the cop did (and he would have been justified).

T3 was one of the biggest champions of Kyle Rittenhouse's actions, yet somehow he thinks this woman wasn't asking for it.

He argued that the guy who charged Rittenhouse had it coming.

He's the most hypocritical partisan hack on here.

Re: He would be cheering it...

Jan 7, 2021, 2:21 PM

Re: He would be cheering it...

Jan 7, 2021, 2:34 PM

You're not even close to a Christian, buddy, and if you think you are, I assure you that you are not going to the heaven you think exists.

The only good thing about a sociopath like you is that you're too cowardly to commit the real crimes you want to commit.

No sympathy, glad she's dead.

Jan 6, 2021, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Don’t tell Spooneye ]

You storm the Capitol, you get shot. Too bad it didn't happen to the rest of them.

And this is where we part company

Jan 6, 2021, 10:25 PM

She stormed the capitol, and that was a crime. I don't cast blame on whoever shot her (assuming it was in an instance of defense). But, I will not callously wish it upon her and the others in that building. It is sad she was deluded into taking the actions she did. We should, in my estimation, mourn her as a casualty in all of this idiocy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And this is where we part company

Jan 6, 2021, 10:28 PM

Take it with a grain of salt, Thom, I'm just giving T3 the same crap he gives everyone else. He's been asking for it and being nice to him just makes him more abusive. So #### him.

I find ignoring him the best option in most cases.***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:29 PM

Sensible, sure, but how can that be fun?***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:38 PM

Talking to him is like shoving needles into one's own eyes

Jan 6, 2021, 10:42 PM

Not my kind of fun. ;)

Fair enough

Jan 6, 2021, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: And this is where we part company ]

My sense of irony/perspective may be a bit blurred by the copious Templeton I've been imbibing since 2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No sympathy, glad she's dead.

Jan 6, 2021, 10:27 PM [ in reply to No sympathy, glad she's dead. ]

Jan 6, 2021, 10:29 PM

Why haven't you climbed through a capitol window yet? Go overthrow America, loser.

Jan 7, 2021, 11:17 AM [ in reply to No sympathy, glad she's dead. ]

Disregard for human life isn’t acceptable either in the US. Maybe you should go to the Middle East and enjoy life.

I blame people like you

Jan 6, 2021, 10:21 PM

and your fellow traitors. This is blood on your hands.

I don’t know how you people can even look at yourselves in the mirror after tonight.

Re: I blame people like you

Jan 6, 2021, 10:28 PM

I was friendly to you Trump suckers last year.

Jan 6, 2021, 11:03 PM

2020 was it. In 2021, it’s done.

Y’all are out of pocket. Your extremist traitorous friends crossed a big, big line tonight.

I take this #### personally, and I’m not going to spare you with the niceties from 2020. I don’t want conflict but I will challenge you guys to cut the #### at every turn and call out this kind of BS at every turn.

No more free passes to you for being a #######. We’re done.

Re: I was friendly to you Trump suckers last year.

Jan 6, 2021, 11:07 PM

LOL. You’ll like this message, right here.

Jan 6, 2021, 11:15 PM

https://images.app.goo.gl/wV3qddetZzkipRqc7

A Patriot her whole life...

Jan 6, 2021, 10:22 PM

and then dies a traitor...really is very sad. I feel for her family.

You know that a cop shot her, right?***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like when a black man gets shot by a cop...

Jan 6, 2021, 11:35 PM

I'm reserving judgement until the full story is reported. The fact that she's a MAGA girl or white makes no difference to me. Anyone who thinks differently is a hypocrite.

We should be better than the leftist who pounce on every cop over the death of a minority then look like fools when the story comes out. It's a shame when a old fart like me has to be the standard bearer for reason and objectivity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NY Post has a video of it

Jan 6, 2021, 11:39 PM

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/us-capitol-chaos-video-captures-moment-when-woman-was-shot/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NY Post has a video of it

Jan 6, 2021, 11:45 PM

lulz @ "that's a flashbang". No Mr. Patriot, 'twas not.***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lulz @ "that's a flashbang". No Mr. Patriot, 'twas not.***

Jan 7, 2021, 1:09 PM

Re: NY Post has a video of it

Jan 7, 2021, 5:16 AM [ in reply to NY Post has a video of it ]

That's great. Nice shot.

Re: Just like when a black man gets shot by a cop...

Jan 6, 2021, 11:40 PM [ in reply to Just like when a black man gets shot by a cop... ]

generally they cuff the black dudes while they are bleeding out on the pavement. Not what I am seeing here.

And what is in the backpack? That had to make her a target carrying backpack into a government building. I am betting she does not get shot if she is not wearing that thing. It very well could just be a change of clothes, but that is not a risk they are going to take.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 11:49 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 11:58 PM

and there you go again. it is law enforcement's sworn duty to protect human life, regardless of the crime or circumstances. The difference here is that these are highly trained, well regarded law enforcement officers that got this assignment precisely for the fact that they understand and live by this principle. I will concede that had the person that had been shot in this instance been a black man, they would have administered aid. That is not always the case in say, Branson Missouri.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many were killed in the recent BLM riots?

Jan 7, 2021, 5:06 AM

must be a lot considering the billions of dollars of damage against property

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many were killed in the recent BLM riots?

Jan 7, 2021, 5:17 AM

Not enough of them. Many should have been.

You're playing the game.

Jan 7, 2021, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Just like when a black man gets shot by a cop... ]

We have no idea who this woman is or who shot her or for what reason she was shot at this point. Just like when a black person is shot, I'm not going to pass judgement. That would make me an emotional idiot just like the rest of this board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Lord.....

Jan 7, 2021, 1:13 AM

Don’t trespass and you won’t get shot...isn’t that what you deplorables say about Black folks that don’t cooperate with police?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Lord.....

Jan 7, 2021, 3:06 AM

That's great she was shot and killed. She deserved it. All of them should have been shot that busted in the building. No sympathy.

Who should go to prison for life?

Jan 7, 2021, 8:06 AM

The Capitol cop who shot her?

For trying to break into the House chambers?

Let me get this straight. You ### clowns call Kyle Rittenhouse a national hero and claim it was self defense, and you spend all day saying a black man who is shot by police somehow had it coming, and you want the cop who shot a woman to broke into a federal building in a coup attempt and then tried to break into House chambers to go to prison for life

They should be commended for their restraint. We're lucky there weren't more bodies to clean up.

You are absurd.

If I were crawling through a broken window in the US

Jan 7, 2021, 2:20 PM

Capital - I would expect there's an elevated chance that I might get shot.

The same way that - if I were to resist arrest - I would expect there's an elevated chance that I might get shot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic