Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And the biggest spreader of COVID-19 misinformation is...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

And the biggest spreader of COVID-19 misinformation is...

Oct 5, 2020, 11:30 AM

Well, I'll give ya three guesses, but you're only gonna need one...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html?fbclid=IwAR2Ae7FZ8g5JnmVNXfZhIYRiTDQ49DyoWB9UWYB7dYvj4X_4acsleB_eDyw

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: And the biggest spreader of COVID-19 misinformation is...

Oct 5, 2020, 11:32 AM

I was thinking it was the World Health Organization.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^upset he wasn't in the top 3 ^^***

Oct 5, 2020, 11:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^upset he wasn't in the top 3 ^^***

Oct 5, 2020, 11:53 AM

Maybe China then

Re: And the biggest spreader of COVID-19 misinformation is...

Oct 5, 2020, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: And the biggest spreader of COVID-19 misinformation is... ]

The experts have been all over the place on this new virus. But leave it to liberals to try and get a political victory out of it.

No one wins from COVID-19 misinformation

Oct 5, 2020, 12:24 PM

Until they're rightly voted out for gross incompetence. Then America wins.

Please do tell

Oct 5, 2020, 12:27 PM

Re: Please do tell

Oct 5, 2020, 12:30 PM

It's seriously a parallel universe you live in, where Trump is dutifully correcting Dr. Fauci's falsehoods.

Do you genuinely believe in your reality? I know that question doesn't sound serious, but it is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 5, 2020, 12:34 PM

Oct 5, 2020, 12:35 PM

You're ignoring 1,000 other statements by those two individuals in order to construct your version of reality.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 5, 2020, 12:41 PM

Oct 5, 2020, 3:56 PM

We agree for the most part. Here's an example of how Trump and Fauci talked about numbers:

Early on, Fauci estimated 100,000 to 200,000 deaths before the pandemic was over.

Early on, Trump estimated that the virus would miraculously disappear by April.

- Jonathan Swift

Oct 5, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Please do tell ]

You do know that Dr. Fauci was going with the WHO on what to do about the Wuhan Flu to start with. You don' need to wear masks and it is not transmitter from person to person. While all this was going on China bought up the world supply of PPE. Fauci also was vested in the Lab the virus came from because you cannot do that kind of research in the US. The Chinese blamed on US troops in Wuhan bring it into China. We forget all these little details now so to spin it like its Trumps fault. Way to go.

Thirty-eight percent.

Oct 5, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Please do tell ]

Thirty-eight percent of all misleading information on the virus came from one man. Donald Trump. No criticism from you on that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Thirty-eight percent.

Oct 5, 2020, 4:12 PM

Hell can you blame him? The WHO was telling lie after lie. I suppose he did not know what to think so ya he could have told some things that were wrong but the experts were saying the same thing.

Re: No one wins from COVID-19 misinformation

Oct 5, 2020, 12:38 PM [ in reply to No one wins from COVID-19 misinformation ]

gross incompetence, you are talking about Biden correct?

Oct 5, 2020, 1:05 PM

No, I'm talking about the leading spreaders or COVID-19 misinformation. Not sure if you read the OP, or at all.

Oct 5, 2020, 1:43 PM

Was it from the NYT? If yes then I would not line a bird cage with that left wing crap.

Oct 5, 2020, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: No one wins from COVID-19 misinformation ]

I don't have to read a left wing misinformation article. It was China period.

^ Folks, just remember...if you doubt how much America

Oct 5, 2020, 6:37 PM

has fallen...just remember...this guy's vote counts the same as yours does.

What exactly was Biden's role during coronavirus?

Oct 5, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: No one wins from COVID-19 misinformation ]

Give me a list of his leadership failures from the time the virus hit to now.

Re: What exactly was Biden's role during coronavirus?

Oct 5, 2020, 3:15 PM

I cannot give you a list of anything Biden has done in 47 years in DC. Well maybe he and his son took millions of dollars from the Chinese government. Well there he did something.

No...

Oct 5, 2020, 3:24 PM

I asked you what Biden has failed to do during the coronavirus outbreak. You know, as a private citizen?

Re: No...

Oct 5, 2020, 3:45 PM

Every thing he said he going to do is what Trump is already doing. He has done nothing but hid in his basement.

I stopped reading at NY Times.***

Oct 5, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I stopped reading at NY Times.***

Oct 5, 2020, 2:05 PM

And here we find why people are misinformed about it.

Oct 5, 2020, 2:19 PM

The New York Times hates America and is trying to destroy it, maybe you should watch more Fox and Friends so you can get a better understanding of what real journalism is about.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 2:22 PM

I flipped it to CNN one time and after about 5 mins starting having suicidal thoughts. True story.

Oct 5, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I stopped reading at NY Times.*** ]

Real Journalism stopped @ the NYT about 10-15 yrs ago. They are nothing more than an opinion paper now and they can keep their opinions to themselves. It the same way with sports. I don't want your opinion
just play the game and shut up.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic