Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryan Bresee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Bryan Bresee

Nov 1, 2020, 10:06 AM

I wonder how far he can throw Ian Book if he were to get his hands on him? If it where like the hammer throw, and he got to build a little centripetal force, I bet he could toss him a good 25 yards in the air.

How far do you guise think Bryan Bresee could throw Ian Book???

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryan Bresee

Nov 1, 2020, 10:18 AM

All the way to the one loss column.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Have Done Some Science in my Basement on This

Nov 1, 2020, 10:25 AM

Based on the knowns as follows

Jerkoffadick 6'5" 230lbs
Ian Crook 6' 200lbs

Breese was able to pitch Jerkoffadick approximately 2 yards in his sack for safety. I would project using a complex formula derived in my Science Lab 6000.

Ian Crook would be thrown atleast 4.4 yards and ragdoll like a Taliban being sniped in the melon by Chris Kyle, but a bit less bloody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Have Done Some Science in my Basement on This

Nov 1, 2020, 10:34 AM

Jerkoffadick was the best QB we face all season, kid has a bright future. In fact we offered him along with Bama and OSU where he landed before transferring. Book has no long ball, he just chucks it up and hopes his guy comes down with it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately for us, the "his guys" were coming down with

Nov 1, 2020, 12:50 PM

the ball a lot yesterday. Especially that intermediate pass in the left flat. They obviously figured out a soft spot in the zone, went to it successfully several times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 10:31 AM

I think leprechaun/midget tossing had been outlawed in bars and on the football field. I guess it would be worth a 15 yarder to find out though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 10:34 AM

Funny that you mentioned that Watching the highlights and seeing Bresee do the belly to back suplex on the BC qb, I was wondering to myself if that suplex felt like it was in slow motion to that BC player or did it happen like it was instant? One could easily see the confusion that came over the BC player as he looked dazed and confused.

I also wondered to myself what Ian Books thoughts are on maybe having to take that ride himself here soon. You know that's in his head. Has to be.

For You Old Schoolers Riding The Breese is an "E"Ticket***

Nov 1, 2020, 10:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 10:35 AM

If Bresse can wait until the second half, he could bounce Book off the rope, tag XT, and XT could come in off the top rope on the other side with a headbutt to take him down for the count.

And That's The Bottom Line***

Nov 1, 2020, 10:37 AM

Re: And That's The Bottom Line***

Nov 1, 2020, 10:48 AM

And if Book gets up on his own after that, Boulware could jump the wall and enter the ring from the stands to give him a suplex to finish him off. Just like old times.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:49 AM

Boulware was also master of the choke hold he could teach these new guys.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:59 AM

I much prefer the "Dragon Crew Neck Whip" or the old fashioned "Curb Stomp". Then there is always the "Wings of Love" and "Double Underhook Power Bomb". Hopefully we will find a way to use them all next Saturday.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: And That's The Bottom Line*** ]

What about the ol Christian Wilkins reach around?

Agree that BC's QB will be the best QB we see until Fields.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:43 AM

I don't think Book will be able to take some of the hits, the BC QB took yesterday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree that BC's QB will be the best QB we see until Fields.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:49 AM

Upon further review of the replay, after the play another player is asking him on the sidelines if he was OK, he indicated he was ... he got quite a ride for a big guy. How many G's?

Would that be with or without Book's head attached?***

Nov 1, 2020, 10:46 AM

Re: Would that be with or without Book's head attached?***

Nov 1, 2020, 11:16 AM

Go back and watch the BC O line in slow mo. Bresee was held almost every play. Officials need to call this even if it is every play. He's a destroyer they can't stop !

Nov 1, 2020, 11:16 AM

It would be difficult to say, especially if they play him the way BC did. He was being held on every play that he wasn't double teamed, and then some too. The other Dlinemen were probably being held too, but they were so obvious on number 11.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:27 AM

Be cooler if he threw him right into Brian Kelly . Hard .

#ThrowTheBookAtHim

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 1, 2020, 1:18 PM

Depends on if he can break through the 20 or so times he will be held.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic