Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ryan Day: Buckeyes trying to finish 'amazing story' strong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,843

TNET: Ryan Day: Buckeyes trying to finish 'amazing story' strong

Dec 29, 2020, 9:48 AM

Ryan Day: Buckeyes trying to finish 'amazing story' strong

The countdown to kickoff is on with the Sugar Bowl Playoff Semifinal between No. 2 Clemson (10-1) and No. 3 Ohio State (6-0) Friday night at 8:45 p.m. ET (ESPN) Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Amazing Story” is amazing!

Dec 29, 2020, 10:03 AM

The first one hundred pages are blank and every third chapter is missing, but it wins a Pulitzer.

“Amazing Story” Justin Fields**

Dec 29, 2020, 10:43 AM

I have been preparing my butt off -- I have ""not"" prepared like this the whole season ( say whut ??? ) ___ GOD has told him to lock in and prepare for this game ( say whut ??? ) __ he was mad, now he is motivated ( say whut ??? ) ____________________________ I think I hear from my Tiger players,that they prepare every day,every week,all year long for the next game (AmaRite ??? )

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: “Amazing Story” Justin Fields**

Dec 29, 2020, 11:59 AM

I posted it on Twitter but there is no comparing Fields and Trevor. Fields sees football as a game. Trevor sees it as a way of life. Fields to me seems like Haskins 2.0 and you see how that’s playing out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They really do have an amazing story this year.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:17 AM

It's amazing just how much one fanbase can cry after one game. Couldn't tell what there was more of: tears or denial.

It's amazing how B1G Leadership would take a hundred bullets while falling on a sword for them.

It's amazing how beneficial a five-game cakewalk of a regular season is for your playoff chances.

It's amazing that Justin Fields has thrown five interceptions in his two ranked games this year, or seven in his last three if you include us last year.

It's amazing that the best shot O310 State has ever given us was a career-suicidal punch from an old man, thrown at a peak condition collegiate athlete who was essentially wearing body armor.

What a story.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They really do have an amazing story this year.

Dec 29, 2020, 12:32 PM

It's amazing just how much one fanbase can cry after one game. Couldn't tell what there was more of: tears or denial.

It's amazing how B1G Leadership would take a hundred bullets while falling on a sword for them.

It's amazing how beneficial a five-game cakewalk of a regular season is for your playoff chances.

It's amazing that Justin Fields has thrown five interceptions in his two ranked games this year, or seven in his last three if you include us last year.

It's amazing that the best shot O310 State has ever given us was a career-suicidal punch from an old man, thrown at a peak condition collegiate athlete who was essentially wearing body armor.

What a story.

Underrated post! +1

Love how you put this. Throw in Meyer with his lack of control of his players "and coaches"! Also Tressel with the same. And, they robbed Miami in 2002 with the phantom pass interference call.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ryan Day: Buckeyes trying to finish 'amazing story' strong

Dec 29, 2020, 11:39 AM

Another little dig at Coach V. Paraphrasing here," Seems to always make the right call, don't know really how he does it". Please coach, don't call him the best at what he does, then insinuate that he cheats. We all would be just fine if you just said "Thank You" and then moved on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"amazingly short story", there, fixed it for you

Dec 29, 2020, 1:02 PM

nm

More like a pamphlet........

Dec 29, 2020, 8:43 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ryan Day: Buckeyes trying to finish 'amazing story' strong

Dec 29, 2020, 3:37 PM

L O L! Good ol’ Rosy cheeks Day! , or just plain old Rosy for short. Our Tigers have heard enough of ol’ Rosy and the Whinin Day show. Spot the ball! I think our boys have this game penciled in as a “Leave no doubt” event and when it’s over, I believe there will be no doubt that the bucknutz do not have the ### to cash the checks their mouth’s keep writing. All I’ve heard since the close game last year is whaa! whaa! whaa! It’s not fair, we should have won, blah, blah blah.

I live in Northern Kentucky and work in Ohio and have to listen to so much pregame s*** talk because I let them know that I am a Tigers fan since 1967 when I went to my first game at DV. They just don’t know how to behave with any class and I think this year might be the worst beating they have ever had. Go Tigers!

#CrushbucsNutz

#LeavenoDoubtThistimeOut

Man, those are some drama queens up there, aren't they?

Dec 29, 2020, 7:28 PM

We finished their "Amazing Story" five games ago. And it was no big deal at all, just about halfway through the season. I don't get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic