Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amari Rodgers...question for you @DavidHood
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,611

Amari Rodgers...question for you @DavidHood

Jun 5, 2019, 8:19 PM

How is Rodger's progressing? Looks to be without any brace in all the pics I've seen. Still just rehabbing? Thanks for any insight.

Rewatching the BC game from last year and realizing he is such an underrated part of that offense. He consistently makes people miss and can be so elusive. Not to mention the fact that he seems like such a well-spoken, friendly guy in interviews. Hoping he comes back as strong as ever this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amari is a HUGE part of our offense

Jun 5, 2019, 8:21 PM

He’s like Artavis Scott was to Deshaun Watson. He’s a big playmaker who opens up the field for guys like Justin and Tee.

We need Amari back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amari is a HUGE part of our offense

Jun 5, 2019, 10:17 PM

On the $ post FlyingTiger....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, I’m a Gantt. Where are your Gantt’s from?***

Jun 5, 2019, 10:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amari Rodgers...question for you @DavidHood

Jun 5, 2019, 8:51 PM

In one of his recent reports DHood stated that Amari was attacking his rehab and is ahead of schedule. Could very well see him back earlier in the fall than originally thought.

Jun 5, 2019, 10:34 PM

My son went to the youth football camp, last weekend, and Amari was one of his coaches. He did not have on a brace, but still limping a bit. Great young man and was awesome with the kids.

Try it this way...

Jun 5, 2019, 10:54 PM

davidhood®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 6, 2019, 10:03 AM

That's a good question. We need him on the field by seasons end. The question I have is we haven't heard anything about the Defensive Linemen that were out during the spring game. Nyles Pinckney and Jordan Williams, I believe. Those 2 are who's going to keep our defense in the top 5 this year. We need them along with some talented freshman to come up big this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully dhood has the goods; Jeff Scott put out...

Jun 6, 2019, 10:12 AM

a pic on 5/31/19 from their day on the lake.

AR had surgery the last week in March or first week in April, so fingers crossed rehab's moving along.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic