Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All we need to know about R. Gary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 5,691

All we need to know about R. Gary

Jan 28, 2016, 9:24 PM

We get his last official and the last time we had him on campus Coach Swinney wasn't there. After he and his mom spend the weekend on campus with Coach Swinney there we will get him or it just wasn't meant to be...simple as that. I honestly believe coach is the best closer in the country. Btw, BV ain't too bad himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: All we need to know about R. Gary

Jan 28, 2016, 10:20 PM

I think he commits to Clemson . Just feelin' the vibe there and seeing the results of the way our coaches and players put things together both on and off the football field .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 28, 2016, 10:21 PM

He's not coming here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2016, 10:25 PM

You are correct South Carolina is not in the running.

You are fooling no one #### lover

null

Jan 28, 2016, 10:29 PM

Oh look a message board gangster.

And a guy

Jan 28, 2016, 10:55 PM

saying anything to make himself feel better about his next 10 years of football in Cootlumbia.

And a guy

Jan 28, 2016, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Re: All we need to know about R. Gary ]

saying anything to make himself feel better about his next 10 years of football in Cootlumbia.

Jan 29, 2016, 3:26 AM [ in reply to Re: All we need to know about R. Gary ]

A coot got more TU's than you did, point #####!

Jan 29, 2016, 7:50 AM

lol my new little follower has reached a new step in the process. The hating me to the point of defending Chicken trolls step.

null

Jan 28, 2016, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: All we need to know about R. Gary ]

When you say "here" you mean the Superfund site that is Columbia, right? You're right sir, no self-respecting recruit ranked anywhere near the Rivals100 (let alone #1 overall) would dare be caught dead anywhere near there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2016, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: All we need to know about R. Gary ]

How does one bet against Dabo and staff when a recruit and momma visit? It's like you forgot he landed the #2 recruit this year already

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

We have no chance to get Wilkins either

Jan 28, 2016, 11:10 PM

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Christian-Wilkins-at-Suffield-Academy-43729/CurrentExpertPredictions

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey "NEAL"..great graphic & over 90% said Christian to PSU!

Jan 28, 2016, 11:48 PM

Haaaa, our wrong were they!!

GoDaBO, Gut eR Done on Gary!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2016, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: All we need to know about R. Gary ]

If you are that bad at trolling, just say "he's not going to Clemson" or "y'all won't get him." Cause it's beyond obvious you're a troll and a very terrible one at that. Look on the bright side, you almost beat the citadel, almost. Just one more point and it would have been a tie ball game. What a shame.

Jan 28, 2016, 11:06 PM

Just had some venison chili, should have some breaking news here shortly.

Jan 29, 2016, 12:01 AM [ in reply to Re: All we need to know about R. Gary ]

Where Koot ? To Columbia ? Yeah , we knew that . Well , if he comes to Clemson maybe you work overtime at the brake shop and get tickets to see him in the Roach for the 2017 beating we will be administering.

DB23

Jan 28, 2016, 10:27 PM

I kind of agree with this logic. We will get the last word and chance to show him the Clemson way and what it's all about. If, after experiencing that firsthand, he still chooses Big Blue, then so be it, wish him the best of luck. But the point is, at least our staff gets the chance to close the deal.....

Jan 28, 2016, 10:39 PM

I hope he comes for his visit and truly falls in love with whole enchilada. The coaches, academic advisors, president Clemente, our AD. This mom what's her son to play football at a quality established program. But she wants to know how he will fit in with the entire Clemson University. Talk to coaches about sport, talk to academia about his college education. Talk to president Clements so he can help explain how all the moving pieces work well together and actually help each other out. Hope Gary choses Clemson because I don't think it will get the college experience (Clemson Style) at another institution

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 28, 2016, 10:39 PM

I hope he comes for his visit and truly falls in love with whole enchilada. The coaches, academic advisors, president Clemente, our AD. This mom what's her son to play football at a quality established program. But she wants to know how he will fit in with the entire Clemson University. Talk to coaches about sport, talk to academia about his college education. Talk to president Clements so he can help explain how all the moving pieces work well together and actually help each other out. Hope Gary choses Clemson because I don't think it will get the college experience (Clemson Style) at another institution

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Very well said. Clemson is a special place, and Dabo and

Jan 28, 2016, 10:57 PM

his coaches convey that with passion and honesty. That alone leads me to believe we have a great shot at Gary. However, we don't get them all, and if we don't get Gary, I will wish him well and move on. We are gonna be a force either way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

been his forte since he was an asst. under Bowden ******

Jan 28, 2016, 11:06 PM

Jan 28, 2016, 11:09 PM

I'm throwing my lot in with Tigerdug23 and Tiger Woods on this one.

Although the decommitment of the DT prospect from Michigan earlier in the week seems somewhat ominous and foreboding, but if they feel it, then I'm all in, too!

Great goobly wooblys if we could land THREE OF THE TOP SIX RECRUITS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!! Has ANY ONE EVER done that????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

lol... this reminds me so much of the Jad Clowney situation

Jan 29, 2016, 4:14 AM

except that Team Gary clearly has a clue,

and appears to actually care about the person

that the kid ultimately plays for.

FWIW... sincerest kudos to not only the Gary's,

but also the Lawrence's and the Simpson's,

for continually resisting the recruiting mania

and managing to actually come off looking both

intelligent and thoughtful during this whole thing.

Replies: 22
| visibility 5,691
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic