Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Dec 31, 2015, 9:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Tigers84... Way to find something to whine about.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:35 PM

that is very christian of you, he also happens to be about the nicest guy on the board.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say he wasn't nice... Just spineless.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:42 PM

You picked the wrong guy Balm.

Re: I didn't say he wasn't nice... Just spineless.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:44 PM

how is he spineless?

All posts this season... During games have been doubting Tigers win.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:46 PM

He has been early and often with the doubt. I don't mind that but don't show up to say..."I don't approve of the celebration."

Re: All posts this season... During games have been doubting Tigers win.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:51 PM

spineless people launch personal attacks and resort to name calling. And if you can not tolerate his opinions, then don't get upset if people are intolerant of yours.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:58 PM

I have never read a Christian open a thread blasting aethiests on this site. Have some respect and allow us to defend oursleves when a punk does the same. Otherwise you are just as bad.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:01 PM

I just read an entire thread of people blasting tiger84. And at no point did he blast Swinney. He said he wishes that he would tone it down, then went on to clarify that he respects the man and his beliefs, and that there is a time and pace for this sort of thing. There were also some nice arguments made by believers, and vitriol from the rest. Those of you that took offense to his opinion, and responded with hate filled remarks are not good christians and should be ashamed.

we have an entire thread documenting who these people are.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:02 PM

Agreed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he whining? After what we just experienced?

Dec 31, 2015, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: All posts this season... During games have been doubting Tigers win. ]

Why now?

And I didn't read an entire thread blasting 84.***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:03 PM

Fair enough I reckon...

Dec 31, 2015, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: All posts this season... During games have been doubting Tigers win. ]

Didn't call him a name. He has no real opinion, just a complaint. And you decided to defend him because it fits our agenda. Regardless, Tigers won and I will always question anyone who finds something to cry about after a win. Much less a win, after a perfect regular season, and a win that gets you into the national championship win. I don't know but it seems somewhat demeaning to throw low blows at someone who has done everything you've wished for. God forbid Dabo say thanks to something you don't approve of. Maybe you should give up on Clemson football? Since it's all goddy and stuff. Or maybe everyone should just shut the heck up and accept what's different. STOP WHINING!

Re: Fair enough I reckon...

Dec 31, 2015, 10:01 PM

As I said on another post, personally I wouldn't give a flip if Dabo stripped down and sung yankee doodle dandy on national tv. LOL

We are 14-0, I believe we have one of the BEST head coaches in America, he can say what he wants as far as I'm concerned

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh and Balm...

Dec 31, 2015, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't say he wasn't nice... Just spineless. ]

I have no doubt that God had nothing to do with a football victory. Or any outcome of any game. But don't tell someone to be quiet when they have said the same thing after every victory that brings you joy.

Re: Oh and Balm...

Dec 31, 2015, 9:54 PM

who told anyone to be quiet, other than the "christians" that took offense to his opinion. The Irony is breath taking.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:58 PM

To be fair, he did say some things "should be personal." I can see where people would take that to mean keep it to yourself, be quiet.

Although I disagree with the name calling, wishing hell on him etc.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:02 PM

it is pretty sad, and i can understand your opinion. But if you have ever read anytibng the man posts on here, he has about the biggest heart of any one on Tnet.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:05 PM

I agree, no doubt he is a good guy.

Have you ever served in the military?***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh and Balm... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have you ever served in the military?***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:16 PM

first of all, what does that have to with anything? And second, I would never take life for the benefit of a few. Anyone that has ever taken a man's life and felt justified because they wore a uniform is no christian.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:18 PM

My guess is he's about to spring the "no atheists in foxholes" canard on you.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Have you ever served in the military?*** ]

No, you both whiffed on it.

When you serve in the U.S. military you swear an oath to the Constitution and receive training on what it means to protect the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution - whether you agree with how someone practices their freedoms or not. One of the important aspects of those freedoms enjoyed by American citizens is that you are free to practice them but you also have to permit others to practice theirs - whether you agree with them or not. To desire to practice your own freedoms while denying others the same practice of enjoying theirs in a coercive fashion is contrary to the spirit of the Constitution and is at the core of progressive liberalism and political correctness. There are no "safe zones" where you can enjoy your Constitutional freedoms and not experience others enjoying theirs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tonight was great for ALL Tigers. We should enjoy.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:46 PM [ in reply to I didn't say he wasn't nice... Just spineless. ]

Be very thankful for our many blessings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And of course...

Dec 31, 2015, 9:48 PM

Give glory to God Almighty!!

Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Tigers84... Way to find something to whine about.

Dec 31, 2015, 10:06 PM
ignore.jpg(111.4 K)

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic