Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama cannot make themselves look better
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,033

Alabama cannot make themselves look better

Aug 10, 2019, 8:19 AM

By trying to badmouth the Tigers.

Most people with weak minds and weak arguments
use the tactic of trashing their opponent to try
to make themselves look better. Bama fans and Dumbo Ears
are doing just this. It makes them feel better about
themselves, but it still doesn't affect us or help them.

Also, they keep saying things hoping they will come true if
they say them enough.

Doing this kinda stuff is laughable. But typical of people
who think they are entitled.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama may not beat Georgia this year.

Aug 10, 2019, 9:21 AM

They need to worry about their own house and leave us alone.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: Alabama cannot make themselves look better

Aug 10, 2019, 10:43 AM

Denial is a funny thing. They going through some things in Tusk-R-Loser!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2019, 10:47 AM

I haven't noticed them bad-mouthing Clemson so much as just making a lot of excuses for their own poor performance. I think bama could very well lose a regular season game this year.

Aug 10, 2019, 11:13 AM

To me: when you don't just give the opponent credit for being the better team flat out, you are making excuses!
If that is the case, we won't ever have sportsmanship! Everybody who loses can just say, "it was me not you"!
I just, I wish I could see like that, but I can't. If you aren't ready for a National Title game then any scout looking at any of them should say, "they wouldn't one day be ready for the Super Bowl"! It's the height of your sport and you have a chance to perform on the biggest stage! It tells something about your character or it says you lost to a superior team! One of the two. No in between.

Good teams and players and coaching staffs raise their level on the biggest stage! If that was not the case "they have a character issue"! Which should be an indictment of sorts to all involved with that program. And place a question mark to any future employers.

Aug 10, 2019, 11:21 AM

I think this year they will reinstate the Alabama factor because I heard it was missing last year

..... Or more likely we stopped all over the Alabama factor

Aug 10, 2019, 11:34 AM

What they are going to do is look ahead. Now, that may be easy given how they trounced the rest of the SEC-ond conference. But, if anybody in that conference has a pulse and don't just lay down before the baby elephants, they are susceptible to get beat. Why HRT? B/C they are focused on Clemson.
The Alabama factor if you are saying is - we out work you then - Sabannites have to admit their GOD failed.
If it's we didn't work as hard as we had in the past and we got complacent. I couldn't tell the way they blew everybody out.
Let's say they had gotten complacent - you are playing in the NCG versus a team that is undefeated and who has beaten you recently(not the last time you played but before that). And, you tell me, "we didn't have the alabama factor is garbage"!
Not how they blew out the so called best team in the nation teams by what 29 ppg. And how the starters didn't play in 4th quarters.
No. They had the Alabama factor and it wasn't good enough!

Aug 10, 2019, 4:04 PM

Alabama players buy into the hype just like many fans. FSU players were the same way even when it was evident that they were in decline during the last few years under Jimbo. I don't think most young players are sophisticated enough to employ such psychological tactics. I think they really believe they are far superior.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Aug 10, 2019, 8:45 PM

The Tigers hit the Tired Tide in the mouth and didn't back down. Bama quit, drop the mic.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,033
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic