Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Airborne virus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Airborne virus

Jul 28, 2020, 5:12 AM

well after 4 months this is not going away anytime soon

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Airborne virus

Jul 28, 2020, 5:17 AM

That fact was known or at least widely publicized from the onset .
The social media crowd can rant about falsifying results , and mask conspiracies all they want , a highly transmissable respiratory virus without a vaccine and no natural immunity is going to be in the population for a good while .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 28, 2020, 6:13 AM

It’s true that it’s going to be in the population for a long time. The good news is that more doctors are saying Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and z pack seems to be an easy cure.

Jul 28, 2020, 7:22 AM

the fact is hydroxy will never be accepted because it is cheap and it works but it is not part of the big pharma money grab.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's Gotta be One of the Most Moronic Statements I've Ever

Jul 28, 2020, 7:32 AM

Heard. Conspiracy theory extraordinaire.

Re: That's Gotta be One of the Most Moronic Statements I've Ever

Jul 28, 2020, 7:45 AM

Then how do you explain "the media" being suddenly obsessed with the dangers of an FDA approved drug that has been widely used around the world for over 50 years?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...because the bad man in the white house supported it

Jul 28, 2020, 8:04 AM

The 'media' would crucify him for a cancer cure.

Jul 28, 2020, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: That's Gotta be One of the Most Moronic Statements I've Ever ]

it is a french company that make a malaria drug that does jack squat for COVD. Everything else is in your head and spouting misinformation on a chat board like this makes you a part of the problem.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

from an actual doctor

Jul 28, 2020, 11:29 AM

https://kyma.com/news/2020/07/24/local-doctor-sees-success-treating-covid-19-patients-with-hcq-cocktail/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to That's Gotta be One of the Most Moronic Statements I've Ever ]

<###### width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/#####/xfyLceO_Vf4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

maybe a few of you sheep should watch very carefully

Jul 28, 2020, 8:14 AM

<###### width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/#####/xfyLceO_Vf4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Jul 28, 2020, 8:16 AM

wow looks like you tube has taken it down. it is easily found. many doctors talking about hydroxy.

Contrary results

Jul 28, 2020, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Airborne virus ]

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus_chloroquine

Re: Contrary results

Jul 28, 2020, 8:19 AM

If doctors are having success with it then use the dang drug. My wife has lupus and has taken it for years. To refuse it short term for Covid due to potential long term side effects is either stupid or something more sinister.

Re: Contrary results

Jul 28, 2020, 9:04 AM

I AM GUESSING MORE SINISTER

Jul 28, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Airborne virus ]

Tardog, that might be the most stupid thing posted in a while. You hear one nut say something and you ignore the vast majority of the medical community and science. So Drs are ignoring your "facts" and letting people die!!Wow.

Got bad news for you

Jul 28, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Airborne virus ]

If hydroxychloroquine and that other stuff was really an easy cure, the virus would be gone already, wouldn't it?

I've only heard one person advocate for its use and they are the furthest possible thing from a medical doctor. That person is also prone to knee-jerk reactions and "easy" solutions. A tip? If "MD" isn't part of their title, don't give them the time of day when it comes to coronavirus info. Why the hell would you?

Re: Got bad news for you

Jul 28, 2020, 9:35 AM

homeslice1479®

Got bad news for you
Posted: Jul 28, 2020 9:14 AM

If hydroxychloroquine and that other stuff was really an easy cure, the virus would be gone already, wouldn't it?

I've only heard one person advocate for its use and they are the furthest possible thing from a medical doctor. That person is also prone to knee-jerk reactions and "easy" solutions. A tip? If "MD" isn't part of their title, don't give them the time of day when it comes to coronavirus info. Why the #### would you?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. KEEP DRINKING THE BIG PHARMA KOOLAID

Re: Got bad news for you

Jul 28, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Got bad news for you ]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDKuz5ojKgd/

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

What is really amazing about this virus

Jul 28, 2020, 10:16 AM

is how politically contagious it is.

How friends, families and neighbors can turn against each other over a mask.

How suddenly everyone is an expert in infectious diseases.

How everyone believes masks work, don't work.

How medicine works doesn't work.

How you can catch it going to the beach, but not Target.

How some businesses should be shut down, but liquor stores are essential.

How not having sports will save everyone, or how reducing sports by 20-30% is going to be better.

No one really wants to talk about the virus, we want to get back to living. This is like having a hurricane stall off the coast and having to put up the Weather Channel and their thirst for ratings. You know a storm is dangerous. You also see them outside braving the storm, only to see someone walking their dog go by in the background.

ret1943

Jul 28, 2020, 11:07 AM

So I’m stupid? Ok. You don’t know my background and you don’t know the people I talk to every day. If you get Covid you do you. I know what I’ll be taking.

Re: What is really amazing about this virus

Jul 28, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to What is really amazing about this virus ]

One of the problems is that we have a 24/7 news cycle and internet medical experts. If we only had 30 minutes of national news a night, cooler heads might prevail. There has been a lot of conflicting information coming out of the WHO,CDC and Dr Fauci. President Trump has made multiple statements not grounded in fact. It would appear that many in the Democratic Party would prefer to keep schools closed and the economy hamstrung to benefit their political prospects. This issue in no way approaches the peril we faced during WWII. However, if the media had been a 24/7 presence then, spewing negativity daily, I doubt the Allies would have prevailed. We need to reduce the risk to ourselves and others. We may need to pass on some activities for a while, but otherwise kids need to go to school, workers need to work and we need to press ahead.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

riot away young fella

Jul 28, 2020, 11:21 AM [ in reply to What is really amazing about this virus ]

only certain types of protests spread the virus

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 11:29 AM [ in reply to What is really amazing about this virus ]

You can thank Trump and cult for that. Most libs are just going with the epidemiologists and the doctors consensus. Many Trump supporters are in conspiracy theory mode. Masks are a lib thing generally.

Trump and his cult get you sick? Or did you not listen to

Jul 28, 2020, 11:54 AM

what your team said and went out anyway?

Re: Trump and his cult get you sick? Or did you not listen to

Jul 28, 2020, 12:03 PM

Libs wear masks. Trump supporters thought the virus was a hoax and that masks don't work. Here is one of your geniuses. We can all get it even with a mask. It just cuts the chances down. Anyway, here he is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-mask-us-senator-called-142351086.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/the_independent_635/af3a2ae78523dd5d1fe7ccdd31ad44dd">

I have been wearing a mask since day 1 Einstein, I don't

Jul 28, 2020, 12:26 PM

live in Arkansas and I didn't vote for Cheeto, so you went 0 for 3...What I HAVE been doing is staying out of bars and practicing safe distancing when I HAVE to go out in public...What I want to know is HOW Trump and his cult got YOU sick in Democratically controlled California...That's the REAL mystery...Live in the bluest area of a blue state, disregarded advice to shelter in place, went out socially, contracted the virus, God knows who YOU passed it to, but hey, it's Cheeto and the Cheetards who are the REAL problem huh? Don't ever change Carlsbad, don't ever change.

Re: I have been wearing a mask since day 1 Einstein, I don't

Jul 28, 2020, 12:47 PM

I dont live in California. I live in Florida. I think I probably got it from being in a bar. It could have been from the market though or gas station etc. Who knows? You can get in all 50 states for some reason. The goal is to cut that down though and masks help.

Masks absolutely help, it would have been nice if we hadn't

Jul 28, 2020, 1:02 PM

been told they didn't early on in a manipulative attempt to keep people from hording them before the front liners were fully stocked up

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/world/coronavirus-who-masks-recommendation-trnd/index.html

If you want to tell me that Cheeto's cult includes the WHO

Jul 28, 2020, 1:03 PM

and CNN, I am ready for your pitch

Re: Masks absolutely help, it would have been nice if we hadn't

Jul 28, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Masks absolutely help, it would have been nice if we hadn't ]

True. That's pretty messed up. Well now that most are finally agreeing generally we need to find a way to step it up so those KN95 masks are more available for the masses. They should also have some educational commercials on tv imo. Most of us have crappy masks.

Re: Trump and his cult get you sick? Or did you not listen to

Jul 28, 2020, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Trump and his cult get you sick? Or did you not listen to ]

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Care to explain your riddle? I prefer straight forward conversations.

I didn't reply to the wrong post, did you?***

Jul 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

Jul 28, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: What is really amazing about this virus ]

Thank Trump and cult for what? This virus was destined to spread through the US like a wildfire through drought stricken California, sans mask or not. The only reason we saw a drop is because the population was scared and browbeat into huddling in the corner like Germans during an air raid. There are only a few Americans that will continue that nonsense for any length of time. The rest of us have to work to make a living and carry on with our lives. I've had the virus. My wife has had the virus. Basically the flu. We've worn masks out in public and stayed out of public as much as possible and still got it. Those of you that don't want to get it, stay inside and have your groceries delivered by someone. I'm not living my life like that. Until this thing runs through the majority of the population it will be front and center and you will have Fauci and his brigade preaching their nonsense to us. I suspect it will have run it's course by...let's say Nov 3. And that's only if suck face Biden wins.

Jul 28, 2020, 12:04 PM

Trump's cult hasn't believed in masks for months.

And, you are painting with a broad and misguided brush.***

Jul 28, 2020, 12:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic