Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dennis Dodd needs hearing aids. He only hears things the way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Dennis Dodd needs hearing aids. He only hears things the way

Nov 24, 2020, 2:01 PM

he wants to. Maybe that's the problem with all the media, they don't take the time to go back and listen to things for a second time. Maybe they don't try at all. They just make up whatever they conveniently think he said.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dennis Dodd needs hearing aids. He only hears things the way

Nov 24, 2020, 2:07 PM

TRUTH. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 2:39 PM

He is an exact copy of what most of the media is like these days. Hide the truth and make up something that will get viewers and readers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 2:46 PM

The guy has never liked Clemson and is very arrogant. Only recently has he tempered his arrogance a bit when w have become good. He got calld on his agenda today and hopefully embarrassed because he deserves to be

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs facial surgery... fist style.***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who? Seriously.***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Agreed. WTH is Dennis Dodd ?

Nov 24, 2020, 3:17 PM

Not going to google it... should I know him ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who? Seriously.***

Nov 24, 2020, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Who? Seriously.*** ]

Circus folk.
Small hands.
Smell like cabbage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No... they hear fine. The problem with the media is they are

Nov 24, 2020, 4:06 PM

more interested in narratives than reporting the actual facts and truth. Every event is to be scripted as a "narrative" to support the opinion of the reporter. If the reporter has to omit key information or twist the words/truth to fit their desired narrative then that is what they will do. It used to be called "interpretive journalism" now it is just flat out information warfare.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is he? Is he the Black Sheep of the Rev. Dodd family?

Nov 24, 2020, 4:44 PM

I honestly have never heard of him. And since I don't waste time worrying about what the BigHeads in Media say, I Shirley am not gonna worry about the rantings of some lame satellite weirdo I never even heard of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic