Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After watching the spring game I am excited
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,241

After watching the spring game I am excited

Apr 9, 2017, 7:32 PM

Kelly Bryant overall did the best and I think he is the right choice to Start at QB. Johnson is going to be awesome in a year or two but he showed he isn't ready to lead the team just yet. If Bryant can make good game time decisions and sharpen up his passing skills he really could lead this team to another playoff bid. Exciting times to be a Clemson Tiger!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After watching the spring game I am excited

Apr 9, 2017, 8:18 PM

he has had THREE YEARS to learn how 2 pass!! U want to, give him what? 5 more??we need a QB NOW

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After watching the spring game I am excited

Apr 9, 2017, 8:29 PM

I watched it too with people whom understand the game and KB is not the answer. I agree with your comments

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At the same time in his career(rs Sophomore) Boyd looked

Apr 9, 2017, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: After watching the spring game I am excited ]

about the same. Doesn't matter what we mortals think,as of right now ,he's the starter per the coaches. In a perfect world Coop steps up and takes it,Hunter improves to be a clear #2 that could win with trusty Tucker filling the 3rd slot and KB2 takes a RS year to make a position move.

But,right now, at this moment ,he's the guys. He'll have to work his a$$ off between now and August to still be the guy. No one's gonna give him anything.

Another thing some of you also fail to recognise,the format in which these guys played yesterday(swapping every series) allowed no time for any of these guys to get into a groove and give fans their best. The coaches set it up this way,they know what they'll be looking for as they study the film over the next few weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,241
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic