Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After hearing how & why our O is sputtering, I think Mack Brown & Staff need Knife Sets since
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,327

After hearing how & why our O is sputtering, I think Mack Brown & Staff need Knife Sets since

Oct 4, 2019, 3:48 PM

they may have done the Clemson Football Team & Staff a huge favor..as much as losses to Pitt & Cuse did to make Tigers wake up & get their act together for the CFP run.

Go TiGERS..Gut Er Done!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I nominate LBB to take the lead on sending MACK THE KNIFE***

Oct 4, 2019, 3:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I nominate LBB to take the lead on sending MACK THE KNIFE***

Oct 4, 2019, 6:17 PM

I have never really listened to the lyrics, but my wife and danced to that song during our reception.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After hearing how & why our O is sputtering, I think Mack Brown & Staff need Knife Sets since

Oct 4, 2019, 4:08 PM

I agree. The slim victory over UNC will do for us what giving up a boat load of passing yards did against USuC last year. It will provide a great teaching tape to get our guys back in track and ready for the big games. Thankfully our Tigers have progressed to the point that we gain slim victories in those games now. A couple of years ago they were defeats. Given the weakness of the ACC now, we can’t afford a loss if we hope to be in the 5th consecutive playoff, and I surely do. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After hearing how & why our O is sputtering, I think Mack Brown & Staff need Knife Sets since

Oct 4, 2019, 4:43 PM

The same as the coots did last season, we got better and lit ND and Bama up!!! I think we get better with this open date, and will come back playing against FSU like their hair is on fire bc, for whatever the reason, Tony and Jeff both needs to be reminded that everybody is coming with their best game trying to put an ugly mark across their faces, and somebody will if they fail to hear and feel the warning shots coming across the bow the way UNCheat made a shot that almost sank their ship on 9/28!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2019, 4:54 PM

Bill, I would be OK with giving up my set, I have never used them, and they are still in the box that the knives and the knife Block were shipped to me in. All I have to do is re-tape the box and send them, what do you want me to do, just say the word!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,327
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic