Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gameday Check-In Question: What adult Clemson Jersey number are you sporting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,938

Gameday Check-In Question: What adult Clemson Jersey number are you sporting

Aug 29, 2019, 7:36 AM

This year? I’m going with 28, for what I think are obvious reasons.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gameday Check-In Question: What adult Clemson Jersey number are you sporting

Aug 29, 2019, 7:40 AM

Southern boys don’t wear jerseys unless you’re on the team

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gameday Check-In Question: What adult Clemson Jersey number are you sporting

Aug 29, 2019, 7:42 AM

What about wearing a seersucker bow tie with

Aug 29, 2019, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Gameday Check-In Question: What adult Clemson Jersey number are you sporting ]

the jersey? Does that count?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

44 on the front, 16 on the back.***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jeanyus!***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:45 AM

You would probably be featured on Finebaum on Monday.***

Aug 29, 2019, 8:03 AM [ in reply to 44 on the front, 16 on the back.*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

InletTiger said it all

Aug 29, 2019, 7:46 AM

As an adult wearing a sport-jersey isn't a thing for me.

If I was an 8-year old I'd probably be wearing a #9 TE.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2019, 7:47 AM

I have a ‘00’, a ‘69’ and a ‘16’ (who knew the first year the lawsuit made them only sell jerseys with the year on it, buying one of them for $9.99 on clearance would work out so well?!!) .... just can’t decide which one to wear tonight, though.....

(pssssst.... hey inlet tiger.... did you happen to hear a slight whooshing noise..... it would’ve been just over your head, I’m thinking..... ??)

GO TIGERS!!!!

Message was edited by: Nobody You Would Know®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nothing says you can’t switch them out!***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:50 AM

69, with custom nickname on back***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Just looked on the roster, I can’t find a 69 anywhere.***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:51 AM

Got my beat gt tshirt on from 2008... little snug

Aug 29, 2019, 7:52 AM

In the belly region

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If it twerent so, ya ain’t doin’ it rite***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:54 AM

Above the age of 18 with a jersey is a sad look.***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he look sad to you?

Aug 29, 2019, 7:56 AM

Does Trevor know this?***

Aug 29, 2019, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Above the age of 18 with a jersey is a sad look.*** ]

Re: Above the age of 18 with a jersey is a sad look.***

Aug 29, 2019, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Above the age of 18 with a jersey is a sad look.*** ]

Who’s sadder? The adult with an 8 year old heart (see Reckless96 ‘s comment above.... you KNOW in his heart he wants to feel like - and be - 8 again...), or the fans judging other fans for their love of their team, their sport, or just cutting loose and living life, having fun?

Life is too short, my friend. Live AND have fun!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Aug 29, 2019, 8:25 AM

This is why I'm wearing orange overalls to the game tonight. I still have a picture of a field trip to Clemson when I was 5, wearing my orange overalls. But, you can't find them for sell anymore. I bought some white overalls a few weeks ago, and the correct variety of Rit dyes to create the right shade of orange. Man, they came out perfectly! I'm almost looking forward to rocking those overalls than I am the actual game! LOL.

I've always found those that concern themselves with what others wear to be suggestive of a just-below-the-surface psychological issue. They view themselves in what others are wearing and don't like what that might say about them. Ex. "That dude is wearing a #16 jersey. If I wore that, people would probably know I have inappropriate thoughts about TL."

I stopped buying jerseys because my closet is filled with jerseys of ex-NFL and MLB players that got traded about a minute after I bought a jersey with their name on it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2019, 8:29 AM

None

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2019, 8:43 AM

Wearing another man's jersey number is like wearing his letter sweater.....creepy.

This rule does not apply to children or wimmenz

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#13 Raiders Renfrow jersey, cause NFL jerseys are OK***

Aug 29, 2019, 8:55 AM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,938
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic