Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A safe haven
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

A safe haven

Sep 25, 2020, 3:04 PM

Working as a nurse during covid with covid patients has been the hardest time of my 15 years in nursing. Thankfully Clemson football is back and the past two weekends have offered a respite from death and suffering. I have always loved my Tigers, but this year I am depending upon them for some semblance of fun. I am beyond thankful for those guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A safe haven

Sep 25, 2020, 3:31 PM

From an fan of an opposing team, but not a rival in this case, thank you for all you and your co-workers in the medical field have done for the rest of us during these unprecedented times.

I think for a lot of college football fans, a three hour respite somewhat from reality is, if you forgive the pun, just what the doctor ordered. I know I am looking forward to our first game this weekend, and like you are considered "essential" and worked through this pandemic away from home every day, but I'm not working under the pressures you are, either (and I can't wait!).

Bless you for everything you have done to try and comfort those who have passed through your care.

Sep 25, 2020, 3:36 PM

Thanks. That means a lot.

Sep 25, 2020, 3:59 PM

Amen! Thanks for your hard work and for your dedication to helping others in spite of the risk to yourself! Have a great weekend and Go Tigers!

Sep 25, 2020, 4:01 PM

Thanks for all you do. And you're right Football doth have charms to soothe the savage breast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 5:18 PM

God bless you for taking care of people others don’t want to be near. Gods work for sure. I’m with you 100% about the respite football brings from all
Life’s ills. And thank God for giving us coaches and a team to be proud of!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 6:47 PM

Thank you for your work and enjoy the Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2013, 6:56 PM

A huge THANK YOU to you and your fellow healthcare workers.

( why would anyone give this post a TD ? Are you man / woman enough to own it, or are you going to hide behind your keyboard?)

Sep 25, 2020, 9:30 PM

Kind of weird to thumbs down my post. Definitely not asking for thumbs up, but just strange is all I can think.

Sep 25, 2020, 9:48 PM

It wasn’t me this time, but I have accidentally TD’d a few times. I’m sure that the case here.

Sep 25, 2020, 8:43 PM

God bless you for all you do! You are awesome!!

Sep 25, 2020, 9:28 PM

Thanks.

Thank you so much for all that you do!***

Sep 25, 2020, 9:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic