Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Burch

Jun 5, 2019, 5:57 PM

I listened to bits and pieces of Micky P’s show one day this week and I got the impression that Burch is now a USux lean. Reasoning was he’s a Columbia guy, Muschamp s son is his QB, his coach is an ex Coot FB player, and his mother works for a Gamecock alum.

Hope this is not true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty much true except...

Jun 5, 2019, 6:05 PM

it's not 100% that he's a lean, considering DaBO hasn't leaned on him 100%, yet.

Amazing he's now rated as the #1 recruit in the Nation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch

Jun 5, 2019, 6:25 PM

I’ve always felt like he was a coot commitment. His coach is like his father and he played for the coots, he plays on a team filled with coot coaches kids and his mother’s new job with the coot alumni. Seems like a lock to the coots on the surface but most services predict Clemson will get him.

Jun 5, 2019, 6:57 PM

I am with you. I think he is a lost cause for the Tigers. See if he shows at camp next week.

A lot of people were also convinced that DJ was actually going to Oregon

Jun 5, 2019, 7:11 PM

If he’s surrounded by Coots, you’d think he’d have pulled the trigger and committed on one of his several visits.

Re: A lot of people were also convinced that DJ was actually going to Oregon

Jun 5, 2019, 8:15 PM

Exactly. I feel if he was going to commit to the coots he would have done so. He will be a tiger and he is laying low as to not have to put up with the cootings.

I know Crystal Balls don’t mean a lot to most here

Jun 5, 2019, 8:25 PM

But the fact that not even the coot insiders are saying he’s going to the coots is very telling to me. That can change quickly but IMO we shouldn’t be stressing about it.

Jun 6, 2019, 3:04 AM [ in reply to Re: A lot of people were also convinced that DJ was actually going to Oregon ]

Ckyzer said:

Exactly. I feel if he was going to commit to the coots he would have done so. He will be a tiger and he is laying low as to not have to put up with the cootings.

He's committing on his mother's birthday. On either July 12 or 13. Can't remember which it was. Should tell you all you need to know.

Jun 6, 2019, 3:21 AM

Doesn't mean anything to me .
I think coots want him bad enough to read into something that's as hidden to them as it is to us ... that's all .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 6, 2019, 5:45 AM

Idk. Just seems suspect.

This isn’t true

Jun 6, 2019, 6:50 AM [ in reply to Re: A lot of people were also convinced that DJ was actually going to Oregon ]

He hasn’t announced a commitment date. Most in the industry think it will go deep into the season.

Jun 5, 2019, 8:17 PM

Seems like if Burch was committed to USC, he may as well admit it. There would be nothing to lose.

The reason to be stone cold silent is to minimize the amount of local flak coming when he announces elsewhere (especially if it's Clemson).

It could be he's a USC lean but wants the season to play out first because there could be a turnover in coaching staff.

Jun 6, 2019, 5:48 AM

Honestly no matter whom he chooses he has carried out his recruiting process with a lot of class and respect for all involved. He's a great kid with a great family and I wish him well no matter where he ends up. I think his silence is indicative of nothing more than his desire to make an informed, thorough decision without all of the "show me love" crap so many recruits pull and it speaks to his character.

Message was edited by: GelliBean1801

Jun 6, 2019, 5:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

Edited. Double post.

Message was edited by: GelliBean1801

Jun 5, 2019, 10:05 PM

I think he's keeping it under wraps that he'll be a Tiger ... and for good reason .
He lives amongst them . We've all seen what that can mean when they are dosed with the reality of their position from time to time .
Ask XT why he went to IMG his senior year .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Burch... maybe a better question to ask...

Jun 5, 2019, 11:29 PM

why have all our commits, ever, chosen Clemson?

Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic