Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting

May 2, 2014, 3:42 PM

surprised to hear old ball sack say anything remotely positive about Clemson, but we all know that if we look good. it makes them look good too by playing & beating us. I hate to even talk about the coots & visor, but it ends well!
the article went something like this:

[South Carolina’s Steve Spurrier Says Clemson Deserves To Have “A Little Bragging Rights” With Recent Success]
- Andrew Holleran

South Carolina has beaten Clemson five consecutive times on the football field, but the Gamecocks’ coach said Wednesday that the Tigers deserve to be proud of the program they’ve built. Clemson won the Orange Bowl this season, defeating Ohio State. It was the first BCS game victory by a team from the state of South Carolina.

asked about the SEC’s recent conference vote for a 6-1-1, 8 game format, which Slurrier backed, & Nick Saban was the only one that wanted a nine-game schedule, reportedly.
Spurrier said,"If I was Alabama and I did not have an instate rival out of conference, I’d probably go for 9 too."

Spurrier: "Give Clemson a little bragging rights. Those guys have done very well up there."

"Spurrier gives Clemson credit, says SC is only state in the country that has two teams that have finished in the top 10 the last two years."

BUT FOR THE COUP DE GRAS & you're moment of Zen!!!

Spurrier said "USC fans would rather win the Clemson game than any conference game." :)
sums it up perfectly...how sad when the head coach has to give up on his aspirations for titles & the likes for what a bunch of stupid coot fans are willing to settle for. He SAYS it & their fans still try to deny that's all that matters to them! LOL

Go Tigers!!!!
now i have to go wash my hands bcause of typing that a-hole's name so many times...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting

May 2, 2014, 5:49 PM

While washing your hands, flush his name from your mind also;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2014, 7:14 PM

mine? did you learn that in Columbia?

May 3, 2014, 4:29 PM

What makes you think he has given up, as you say, his aspirations for titles? He said the FANS would rather win against Clemson over any conference game. He did not say he would. Most fans would prefer to beat Clemson just like most Clemson fans would rather beat USC than win a particular conference game.

Frankly, the tide has turned so much, we expect to beat Clemson, and you expect to lose. Still, it is an important game and a lot more fun lately.

As far at he conference championships go, you have won 1 in the last 20 years, then got humiliated by West Virginia in the bowl game and ended up ranked out of the top 10 and in several polls out of the top 15.

Stop living in the past, it is not going to help your future.

May 3, 2014, 5:15 PM

"Stop living in the past, it is not going to help your future. "

It's funny when you coots say this.

Tradition and history are a part of CFB ya know? I'm sorry the only tradition you really have is a losing one.

May 3, 2014, 9:54 PM

You want to lecture me on tradition ? From a school who has won ONE conference title in 20 years and whose "national championship" was paid for by 156 recruiting violations.

You kid yourself on tradition . Notice I did not say we had a great tradition either, but we do have a promising future.

See you in November.

May 4, 2014, 8:52 AM

Actually your future doesn't look too bright with Slurrier getting on up there in age.

No your tradition isn't great, good, or even mediocre. It's terrible.

Here's what ESPN thinks of our tradition and prestige compared to you:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3842161

Tied for 22nd with Auburn while USuCk comes in at a strong 83rd.

Haha

May 4, 2014, 10:13 AM

You just conveniently forget to mention that the article you posted was from 2009? That just slip your mind? It's not like Auburn has accomplished much since then, right?

If you want to prove Clemson has a more prestigious history than SC, fine, but try to be a little less disengenous in your efforts.

Good grief.

Haha...? what's funny, other than your coots empty trophy

May 4, 2014, 10:23 AM

case & the argument that USuCk has ANY "history" but a losing one!!! L O L @ Y

you need only to repeat how many championships Clemson has, national & otherwise...just repeat it again & listen to yourselves & face the facts.

USuCk is a laughing stock football program & nationally viewed so, EXCEPT for your limelight last five years. you can look anywhere for evidence of that.

keep trying to compress 100 years + of "success" & national recognition or relevance into five years...hahaha, sounds like coot math to me!

A laughing stock, huh?

May 4, 2014, 10:40 AM

Recruits certainly don't think so and whomever succeeds Spurrier won't think so either. SC ain't going anywhere. I know that hurts to hear, but there is zero evidence to suggest that SC will be a .500 program again once Spurrier leaves.

Most Gamecock fans aren't bothered by SC's lack of history. The present and future is bright for the Gamecocks. Teenagers now associate SC football to winning and beating Clemson.

Re: what REALLY hurts to hear for you....

May 4, 2014, 10:49 AM

is surely that all-time winning record!!! HAHAHA!!!

that & how all your conference brethren feel about you bottom of the league conference-riding jokes...
how can we be expected to take your delusions seriously, when even your own competition in your conference doesn't?

i'd imagine you're just too young to know about honor & tradition...can't learn that stuff at USuCk...or how to spell for that matter, LOL!

that's what i "herd"...you coots are allergic to reality & facts, not just orange.

coots should steer completely clear of discussions on history & drive like a Clowney out of cootlumbia to get away from the topic!!!

Re: A laughing stock, huh?

May 4, 2014, 6:34 PM [ in reply to A laughing stock, huh? ]

Yeah teenagers...with little clue

May 4, 2014, 7:41 PM

18wheeler , how in Danny Ford's name does your future look brighter at USCjr. than ours does at Clemson. We have a far superior track record in football , and our coach is 25 years younger than yours. You are a middling football program whose entire history has proven that you are middling. Even your best 4 year stretch (10'/13') has gone unrewarded. People don't remember Bloomin' Onion bowls buddy , no matter how many times they play the replay of Clowney tackling some dude nobody knows.
No , the future in Clemson looks very good indeed. We have an easier path to the playoff , we have the more storied program to draw from and a better known stadium to play in .
You keep telling us not to live in the past (cop-out) and look to the future. That is fine. Those 5 fingers you inbred mouth breathers hold up ? Also represent the past .
We will see in Death Valley this year , and I don't know about any other Tiger fans out there but I EXPECT to beat little brother every year ...every single year , because at Clemson that is what history teaches us . The future is unknown, and there is no learning done unless one studies the known.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 5, 2014, 1:06 AM [ in reply to A laughing stock, huh? ]

you said, "be a .500 program AGAIN"
bwahahahahaha

Message was edited by: Joswego10®

Re: Haha...? what's funny, other than your coots empty trophy

May 4, 2014, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Haha...? what's funny, other than your coots empty trophy ]

They really haven't even been in the limelight the past 5 years. They were 7-6 in 2009 and not really that good in 2010. They won the worst SEC east of all time and then lost to FSU in their bowl game. Even in 2011 when they went 11-2 for the first time they were pretty much written off after losing to Auburn early in the season.

Slurrier not settling...??? yeah right, you hear the disgust

May 4, 2014, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting ]

in his remark, but he figures...

"these idiot S.Carolina fans will pay me just to beat Clemson, talk trash, & underachieve in our conference...what the heck!? get me a drink!!! i can live with it. now break those beat Clemson banners back out so we can focus!"

you're really sad 18cooters!!! i'm almost sympathetic towards you, but just can't be for a sorry coot troll who can't find his own teams board.

May 4, 2014, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting ]

As I said, keep on living in the past, our future looks great, yours, well we will have to see after November.

May 4, 2014, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Re: sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting ]

And usuc has won no conference championships in that period. Also usuc got beat by a worse margin when it mattered for its one shot at a conference championship. ...

May 4, 2014, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Re: sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting ]

And usuc has won no conference championships in that period. Also usuc got beat by a worse margin when it mattered for its one shot at a conference championship. ...

May 4, 2014, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: sorry if USuCk Spurturd Germans...but found this interesting ]

Its hilarious that you think the tide has turned when youre nowhere close to evening things up. Coot logic

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic